Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Do you think what Cummings said was true today?

Which bit, he was on stage for 7 hours?

I expect some was accurate and some was not.

it is interesting that those who didn’t believe a word he said historically now hang on his every word, as I predicted.

how strange

2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Seems so.

The tub of shit can do no wrong in your eyes.

Like others, my mother is in a care home and I had to make a decision last spring whether to leave her in or take her in with us.

• Site Supporter
Just now, boltondiver said:

it is interesting that those who didn’t believe a word he said historically now hang on his every word, as I predicted.

how strange

We’ve covered that. You’ll have to scroll back, as Miami would say. But we all agree he’s a snake. And the government back him when he was being a shithouse last year.

He was defended on here.

The bits about sending folk to care homes knowing they were untested for a start.

The herd immunity part, which was strongly denied by all.

It’s all very amusing. The squirming is not a strong look.

CON (+17)

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

So how can you be so blasé about it all?

Fucking mind boggling.

The amazing thing is how you always assume so much about people and their views and lives.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

how strange

No one believed his Bernard Castle bollocks you are correct.

You could also spin that round, he spoke the truth then but is lying now?

1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

No one believed his Bernard Castle bollocks you are correct.

You could also spin that round, he spoke the truth then but is lying now?

Who knows, as I said I expect some will turn out to be true and some not. We’ll find out in due course, more than likely.

But, even if it is all true, then what difference will it make to ordinary people?

it might be interesting to see the Friday polls.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Like I said, don't believe everything you read on twitter......you guys are quick enough to diss any twitter here put in here 😄 🤣 

Out of interest, when do the rest of the government have a say on events in this meeting ?

Could we see redactions here due to privacy laws etc ?

I don't, it was a journo who mentioned it and linked to an Express article from a few months back, not some crank spouting shit for the sake of it.

Not sure on others but surely that will come? Anyway, there is the full inquiries when that finally gets going. 

Just now, Winchester White said:

I don't, it was a journo who mentioned it and linked to an Express article from a few months back, not some crank spouting shit for the sake of it.

Not sure on others but surely that will come? Anyway, there is the full inquiries when that finally gets going. 

Hang on......all the lefties on here dismiss the Express every time a link is put up.....but now it is meant to be taken as gospel ? 😄 🤣 😂 

Let me grab a drink

Am I the only that finds this whole thing totally depressing ? 
It is clear that something at the very heart of the Govt has been rotten at the time we needed strong focussed leadership. (Cummings and Hancock were both in the middle of this and based on today at least one of them is a totally untrustworthy cunt) 

A totally ineffective opposition. The BBC political correspondent has seemingly been a mouth piece for Cummings ( supposedly left wing bias at the beeb ! ) so they are fucking useless and discredited. 

There is also a nagging doubt that somewhere here we are seeing a power grab, I do not believe Cummings has gone in today to unburden himself because of some moral driving force. So what is his reason for such damning evidence ? 
The whole thing stinks to high heaven no one is coming out of it well it seems but let's see what snakes come out of the grass. 

8 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

And I'm assuming nowt. You said you weren't really bothered by any of this. Or you fibbing again?

Strange boy