Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/boris-johnsons-plans-for-a-brexit-trade-deal-with-trump-are-in-breach-of-european-law-warns-trade-secretary/ar-AAElO3G?ocid=spartandhp

I didn't like the paragraph around US food standards...

Under US food standards, products can contain certain amounts of foreign bodies, including maggots, insect fragments and mould.

For example US producers are allowed to include 30 insect fragments in a 100g jar of peanut butter; as well as 11 rodent hairs in a 25g container of paprika; or 3 milligrams mammalian excreta (typically rat or mouse excrement) per pound of ginger

Thank god for the EU food standards

7 hours ago, Salford Trotter said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/boris-johnsons-plans-for-a-brexit-trade-deal-with-trump-are-in-breach-of-european-law-warns-trade-secretary/ar-AAElO3G?ocid=spartandhp

I didn't like the paragraph around US food standards...

Under US food standards, products can contain certain amounts of foreign bodies, including maggots, insect fragments and mould.

For example US producers are allowed to include 30 insect fragments in a 100g jar of peanut butter; as well as 11 rodent hairs in a 25g container of paprika; or 3 milligrams mammalian excreta (typically rat or mouse excrement) per pound of ginger

Thank god for the EU food standards

Yes American people are known the world over for their tolerance of poor customer and product standards. Famed for it.

It's a disease ridden country from California to Maine. Scurvy is commonplace. Rickets is rife.

Utter barbarians in that 90 per cent of the world outside the enlightenment that is the EU. How on earth do those poor people cope? Hark ....... what's that I hear? It's the clamour of people from nations around the world aspiring to be like the EU, or even to join it. A deafening chorus "We love the EU" they chant.

OMG!! Isn't the EU am-aaaaaaa-zing! 

15 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

Yes American people are known the world over for their tolerance of poor customer and product standards

They like eating squirty cheese (easy cheese) out of cans, the massively fat cunts. I think it's safe to say the average American will eat any old shit

5 minutes ago, leigh white said:

I can't remember any obese children when I attended school, mind in those days the only fast food joints was the local chippy.

That’s because, when you went to secondary school mate, they still had rationing during WW11 :D

4 hours ago, paulhanley said:

Yes American people are known the world over for their tolerance of poor customer and product standards. Famed for it.

It's a disease ridden country from California to Maine. Scurvy is commonplace. Rickets is rife.

Utter barbarians in that 90 per cent of the world outside the enlightenment that is the EU. How on earth do those poor people cope? Hark ....... what's that I hear? It's the clamour of people from nations around the world aspiring to be like the EU, or even to join it. A deafening chorus "We love the EU" they chant.

OMG!! Isn't the EU am-aaaaaaa-zing! 

are you feeling okay Paul? I do get worried about you when you go off on these rants, you need to chill a bit more🤣

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jul/15/christine-lagarde-ecb-berlin-eurozone-yanis-varoufakis?fbclid=IwAR3S49jzI2WdqpMS-fWgG8o6oTzWxZt-gf9V5f9gGVJt8LbeLQrJWoOr_No

This is what remainers conveniently never mention or comment on and they want us to sign up to this busted flush. Cultism at its worst.  

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jul/15/christine-lagarde-ecb-berlin-eurozone-yanis-varoufakis?fbclid=IwAR3S49jzI2WdqpMS-fWgG8o6oTzWxZt-gf9V5f9gGVJt8LbeLQrJWoOr_No

This is what remainers conveniently never mention or comment on and they want us to sign up to this busted flush. Cultism at its worst.  

We are not in the Eurozone nor our we responsible for bailing the eurozone out, what's your point? 

8 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

We are not in the Eurozone nor our we responsible for bailing the eurozone out, what's your point? 

The point is it’s a car crash, who’s going to be the nett contributors when the vast majority of EU countries can’t wipe their own arse? remainers say we should stay because it’ll be catastrophic if we leave, looking catastrophic if we stay I would say. It’s a busted flush just like your arguments to remain. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

The point is it’s a car crash, who’s going to be the nett contributors when the vast majority of EU countries can’t wipe their own arse? remainers say we should stay because it’ll be catastrophic if we leave, looking catastrophic if we stay I would say. It’s a busted flush just like your arguments to remain. 

We are not responsible for Eurozone debt just in the same way we are not responsible for nut jobs like Trump, Xi and Putin but we will want to trade with them. 50% of our trade is with the EU and you want to cut that off? Get real mate

• Members
6 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I see the EU now considering concessions to avoid a no deal. It’s moving along nicely now, funny how leaving no deal on the table concentrates the mind.  

I heard Amber Rudd saying this to Andrew Marr on Sunday. This after she swore blind that she'd do everything to get 'no deal' off the table. Didn't she mention 'chaining herself to the bulldozers' or some such other nonsensical blather?

Beggars belief that people in such positions would not realise (until this sudden, apparent 'eureka' moment)  that letting your negotiation adversary know that you have binned your strongest bargaining chip makes you a pushover. Even more amazing when we "owd, racist cunt" Leavers have been saying this since just after the referendum.

36 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

We are not responsible for Eurozone debt just in the same way we are not responsible for nut jobs like Trump, Xi and Putin but we will want to trade with them. 50% of our trade is with the EU and you want to cut that off? Get real mate

Who’s going to fund the EU in future? Italy? Spain? Portugal? Greece? Ireland? If we stay it’ll be at an ever increasing cost to the UK tax payer.  Furthermore the EU looking to offer more concessions, you said that wasn’t possible, you were wrong again,  And 56% of trade is with non EU countries and increasing, your position and comments on this matter becoming desperate and your beginning to sound like comical Ali.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Who’s going to fund the EU in future? Italy? Spain? Portugal? Greece? Ireland? If we stay it’ll be at an ever increasing cost to the UK tax payer.  Furthermore the EU looking to offer more concessions, you said that wasn’t possible, you were wrong again, your position on this matter is akin to comical Ali. 

We would pay our fair share if we were to remain. 

So what are these concessions you are getting all giddy about? Detail man detail! 

2 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

so no detail then, just rumours. I hope they do concede more ground and we can get on with the FTA negotiations

Rumours from an unarmed EU source, of course comical Ali won’t believe it. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Rumours from an unarmed EU source, of course comical Ali won’t believe it. 

I can't speak for Comical Ali but if what you say is that the EU will offer more substantive concessions then that is progress but at the moment they are "rumours from an unnamed source" so forgive me if I don't get too excited just yet 

30 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I'm not sure I'd be getting the bunting out and having a party based on that article, it's a bit wishy-washy isn't it

I do agree though that leaving "no deal" on the table does focus the mind, as it hurts them just as it hurts us........although many in Parliament would still like it taking off the table

• Members
19 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I'm not sure I'd be getting the bunting out and having a party based on that article, it's a bit wishy-washy isn't it

I do agree though that leaving "no deal" on the table does focus the mind, as it hurts them just as it hurts us........although many in Parliament would still like it taking off the table

Yes, scheming Remainer anti-democrats who cosy up to the likes of Gina Miller and other self interested shithouses.