Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Another Muslim Grooming Gang

gonzo

Six years ago a probation officer leaving a family celebration in Newcastle saw a known sex offender pushing three drunken girls into a car.

She immediately notified the police who visited his address but decided that the girls were there of their own accord and took no further action....

• Site Supporter

Six years ago a probation officer leaving a family celebration in Newcastle saw a known sex offender pushing three drunken girls into a car.

She immediately notified the police who visited his address but decided that the girls were there of their own accord and took no further action....

where is this from ?

• Members

Visited Newcastle many times never new it had a large Asian community,woman on the news said any towns that haven't unearthed these grooming gangs aren't looking hard enough .

Not politically correct is it. Easier to pretend it isn't happening.

No doubt some on here will persist with their line that these people can assimilate.

• Site Supporter

A policeman friend once warned me, around 5 or 6 years ago, that they were watching similar groups of older teenagers who were grooming teenaged girls around McDonald's in Bolton. They know where to pick up the most vulnerable teenage girls and outside the larger fast-food places is one of the main hotspots.

Now if this was happening 5 or 6 years ago, surely they've either investigated and dismissed or investigated and and arrested by now but there's not much in the news about Bolton based Asian grooming. I don't doubt it's going on though.

• Site Supporter

A policeman friend once warned me, around 5 or 6 years ago, that they were watching similar groups of older teenagers who were grooming teenaged girls around McDonald's in Bolton. They know where to pick up the most vulnerable teenage girls and outside the larger fast-food places is one of the main hotspots.

Now if this was happening 5 or 6 years ago, surely they've either investigated and dismissed or investigated and and arrested by now but there's not much in the news about Bolton based Asian grooming. I don't doubt it's going on though.

Speaking to an ex officer in manc 3 years ago and said I'm from Bolton. Was told that Bolton had issues with grooming..

The police also know of the Asian's dealing drugs round the back of the Chemist on Castle Street. But its still going on, strong as ever. Are our police force frightened of these people? Its lawless.

• Members

Don't believe they are frightened and would guess they would love to go in boots'n'all and sort it out.

Just a minefield for them these days with so many pressure groups backed up by misguided PC whiteys with a guilt complex.

Vigilantes. That's what we need  :gun:  fishreman.gif

Well if theyre promised virgins in the afterlife and some are a bit impatient, then whos gonna bear the brunt of it? Glad ive not had kids me

If you look after your kids these nonces won't touch them, they target girls who's life is shit and are desperate for positive attention. These sickos prey on that.

The issue is especially prevalent amongst Pakistani men and needs sorting.

Even as a lefty yoghurt knitter I can say that.

• Site Supporter

An odd conversation to have with someone you just met

Considering it was a safeguarding convention looking at ways of spotting Child sexual exploitation (grooming), possibly not. 

All part of teacher training.. You do all this training to help you spot and know how to deal with young people. That's what INSET (teacher training) days are for. They don't like to take chances either, I did one course, in March, then had to do the exact same course again in May for a different council. 

If you look after your kids these nonces won't touch them, they target girls who's life is shit and are desperate for positive attention. These sickos prey on that.

The issue is especially prevalent amongst Pakistani men and needs sorting.

Even as a lefty yoghurt knitter I can say that.

Bang on there Frank.

I was golfing with a Pakistani acquaintance last week.  He's a decent sort (i thought) but was telling me a very odd story of how he saw two beautiful ladies and then proceeded to effectively stalk them for an evening only to be appalled as they ended up in the back of a 'shitty' car driven by some bloke . . .

The rest of us exchanged odd looks and ripped him a bit but he didn't seem to see the oddity in it. 

Obviously not saying he's a rapist/groomer but it highlighted the cultural difference in views.

I was tempted to ask what he'd have done if they'd been Muslim but thought better of it . . . I was having a decent round ;)

Also found out he's been living here without a visa or passport and may be deported (unlikely) but he wont leave to go to Pakistan, which he wants to do, as he will be refused entry back to the UK.  Interesting to hear illegal migrants views on such things.