Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Another Muslim Grooming Gang

gonzo

A gang in bolton were discovered because of the general public. People were getting fast food delivered and reported seeing young white girls in the cars. There's predictably a problem in Manchester where Harpurhey and Cheatham Hill meet. Needs addressing, there's some seriously grim stuff being carried out by every race in the country but it doesn't mean this isn't a problem.

It's not the race that's the problem in this instance, imo, it's the culture, or culture clash - morals, ethics, differing values etc

I'm not deliberately splitting hairs but like you i want to see the problem addressed so we need to be real about what the issue(s) really is.

She's right,. though..

4% of the population and I can absolutely guarantee that they account for about 10 time that % of Child rapes / Grooming

the proportion of Muslim men who rape and groom is significantly higher than any other religious / ethnic demographic (maybe apart from Catholic priests!). There's a problem, but for some reason, people seem scared to say it

Edited by boltonboris

She's right,. though..

4% of the population and I can absolutely guarantee that they account for about 10 time that % of Child rapes / Grooming

Out of interest, where have you plucked that number from?

I'm not saying you're right or wrong, just wondering if it's a fact, or if you've made it up

Edited by Sweep

Maajid Nawaz just starting a 2hr debate on LBC now about Muslim Grooming Gangs......he's just started off by saying they should be called "Rape Gangs" as "Grooming" doesn't sound harsh enough.

This could get quite interesting

She's right,. though..

the proportion of Muslim men who rape and groom is significantly higher than any other religious / ethnic demographic (maybe apart from Catholic priests!). There's a problem, but for some reason, people seem scared to say it

Does not most sexual abuse happen within the family ?

It is clear that 20 years ago child abuse was prevalent within the entertainment business and no one did shit.

Fuck knows how much is covered when it involves the establishment.

I agree with calling out every segment where there is an issue. It is a while since I worked in central Bradford but the attitude of a significant number of Asian youth the young white girls was very much 'pieces of meat'. Not sure if that is different to the attitude of other groups but they definitely had a different view of whites women than they did to fellow Asians. It was not all the lads but it was very noticeable.

• Members

Well us lefties are great at self loathing so it comes with the territory.

Frank - I am almost tempted to give you a +1. That is the most truthful and accurate post I can ever remember you posting during my time on WWays.

• 6 months later...