Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Another Muslim Grooming Gang

gonzo

• Moderators
12 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

For balance ?

Why don't you print off every single one of the witnesses  who came forward plus the letter Maggie Oliver showed where it showed the trafficking and slavery got involved in the case last year, yes last year and said it was a fact.

They said Rotherham was a lie originally didn't they? 

Folk like you trying to be clever make me sick with your snide shite remarks.

Don't bothering replying actually.

Not trying to be clever

Don't want to be accused of only listening to the MSM, as said in the previous posts, you can't take much at face value so always question

The authorities have arrested one person but said it's not a gang following 12 months of investigation, why would they not arrest a gang, if it was a gang?

Do you think it's still a cover up? Plenty gangs are arrested these days, not sure any force would want another Rotherham on their hands

If there's more to it as ForBritain.uk says, then the truth will out in the end

• Members

I understand where Miami is coming from. You can't deny there have been cover ups, sweeping under the carpet etc. by the 'authorities' - all in the name of avoiding the 'r' label. Pathetic.

Then there is a body of folk we'll call 'the usual suspects' who instantly leap to the defence of certain minorities in a sort of knee jerk reaction sparked by virtue signalling political correctness. They are far more worried about offending the delicate feelings of some interlopers (or their 'British' offspring) than the poor victims of their filthy crimes.

That's why people get their backs up. It fucking stinks.

#illhidewithyou

2 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

I understand where Miami is coming from. You can't deny there have been cover ups, sweeping under the carpet etc. by the 'authorities' - all in the name of avoiding the 'r' label. Pathetic.

Then there is a body of folk we'll call 'the usual suspects' who instantly leap to the defence of certain minorities in a sort of knee jerk reaction sparked by virtue signalling political correctness. They are far more worried about offending the delicate feelings of some interlopers (or their 'British' offspring) than the poor victims of their filthy crimes.

#illhidewithyou

Well said 

12 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

#illhidewithyou

You have blocked me, so you probably won’t see this. Hopefully someone will quote me, so you can.

Firstly, before you start claiming I am an apologist or similar, I think the abuse is horrific and it does seem to be a real problem in certain cultures, particularly Muslim male groups. Whoever perpetrates these crimes needs to be held accountable and the full force of the law should be thrown at them. There is no defending the indefensible.

Can I ask though, who are you describing as “interlopers” (ie someone who is somewhere they don’t belong) and why are you describing their children as ‘British’ rather than British?

For someone who claims not be racist, your comments above very much read to me like you are saying Muslims don’t belong here and that their children should not be classed as British. No doubt you’ll claim it means something else. Perhaps it was a typo.

25 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

#illhidewithyou

Well said P.

When it finally comes out re the cover up, some tits will have egg on their face on here as always.

Surprised Zico's in depth expert analysis didn't mention the local news editor on social media blatantly admitting to advising one of the accused to take his posts down....that is disgusting by her, she should be sacked instantly. 

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

#illhidewithyou

re: the first bit in bold, course not, no one can deny it, it's out there, we all know it happened

which is why I'd be surprised if there were still cover ups of such a scale

the issue is you still have a body of folk who instantly assume this is the case on each crime moving forward, it's no surprise Tommy Robinson has rocked up in Barrow

it's not about the feelings of those accused, they can rot for me and I hope whoever did this gets caught and punished

it's the lives of those not involved who get affected I'm more concerned about, as described in that link about the takeaway owners

miami already said such folk tried to distance themselves from this, well, it looks like it didn't work and the folk of barrow are going after anyone with the same colour skin

that's why people, like me, get our backs up, and calling them "interlopers" isn't exactly the best starting point

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Well said P.

When it finally comes out re the cover up, some tits will have egg on their face on here as always.

Surprised Zico's in depth expert analysis didn't mention the local news editor on social media blatantly admitting to advising one of the accused to take his posts down....that is disgusting by her, she should be sacked instantly. 

well post it then, you said yourself:

"the police should do their job now and all the news will be on the BBC"

i posted links to this, but it seems your not happy with the outcome, so feel free to share anything that suggests a cover up, because I for one would like to know more

as I said at the start, I'm not making my mind up based on one facebook post

56 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

well post it then, you said yourself:

"the police should do their job now and all the news will be on the BBC"

i posted links to this, but it seems your not happy with the outcome, so feel free to share anything that suggests a cover up, because I for one would like to know more

as I said at the start, I'm not making my mind up based on one facebook post

Your "balanced" post said it all re your mind.

As for digging deeper, I ain't your mug but will say told you so when it all comes out just like Rochdale and Rotherham did, and like Manchester has emerged, plus Barrow will. DIFY

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Your "balanced" post said it all re your mind.

As for digging deeper, I ain't your mug but will say told you so when it all comes out just like Rochdale and Rotherham did, and like Manchester has emerged, plus Barrow will. DIFY

well if it is a cover up I hope it all does come out - one thing that doesn't stack up is that if there's been an investigation for 12 months and an arrest made in the last week yet she was being abused by the gang as recent as last week - then definitely something not right

the sooner it's all sorted the better - not only are local asians being targeted, so are reporters

https://www.prolificnorth.co.uk/news/publishing-news/2020/05/newsquest-cumbria-reporter-under-police-protection-following-threats

3 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

well if it is a cover up I hope it all does come out - one thing that doesn't stack up is that if there's been an investigation for 12 months and an arrest made in the last week yet she was being abused by the gang as recent as last week - then definitely something not right

the sooner it's all sorted the better - not only are local asians being targeted, so are reporters

https://www.prolificnorth.co.uk/news/publishing-news/2020/05/newsquest-cumbria-reporter-under-police-protection-following-threats

The reporters are the ones linked with them. Serves the right of Sims and Fenton right. I've sympathy for the kids, not the scum reporters shielding the abusers

1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Put him in your "darky stabbers muzzie rapists, puff degenerates"  blog... 

https://www.gov.uk/government/fatalities/corporal-peter-thorpe-and-lance-corporal-jabron-hashmi-killed-in-afghanistan

A bit rude isn't it ? Check through my blog, every single person from Iraq and Afghanistan gets remembered, and ON THE DATE OF DEATH.....do keep up with your nonsense sir which you clearly don't have a fucking clue about.