Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Another Muslim Grooming Gang

gonzo

Always remember a building firm doing some work at our school, they had a labourer all the girls used to gather at the fence and fawn over.

Next thing the lad turns up to where we all used to drink and fuck about on a friday night and picked one of lasses up in his Xr3i. 

Bit noncey like but nobody batted an eyelid.

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Always remember a building firm doing some work at our school, they had a labourer all the girls used to gather at the fence and fawn over.

Next thing the lad turns up to where we all used to drink and fuck about on a friday night and picked one of lasses up in his Xr3i. 

Bit noncey like but nobody batted an eyelid.

There was a girl i was mad about at school who was 2 years below me when i was 15/16 and she was 13/14

Snogged her once then got friend zoned

She was still at school when a lad who was 18/19 muscled in who had a job and a car, i didn't stand a chance

Looking back i do wonder why he didn't find a girl who was over age, or why her folks were ok with it (maybe they weren't)

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

Yeah, and I'm not defending them, but lots of 17 year old lads dabble with girls a few years younger

Obviously, i presume,  it's the circumstances in which it happens and how many girls it happens to

In this case they all seem like they were young

A rapist/nonce is still a rapist/ nonce At the end of the day it's best they got caught now and not later 

You're right. Must be loads of "couples" around that cross over age, one of whom technically breaks the law. Suppose common sense has to be applied. 

• Site Supporter
57 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

You're right. Must be loads of "couples" around that cross over age, one of whom technically breaks the law. Suppose common sense has to be applied. 

True, a mate of mine at school was one of the oldest in our year and his girlfriend one of the youngest of her year. When they started going out she was 12 and him 15 but that was at one point 18 and 14. They stayed together for years until they drifted apart in their 20's. She is happily married to another women now.

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

There was a girl i was mad about at school who was 2 years below me when i was 15/16 and she was 13/14

Snogged her once then got friend zoned

She was still at school when a lad who was 18/19 muscled in who had a job and a car, i didn't stand a chance

Looking back i do wonder why he didn't find a girl who was over age, or why her folks were ok with it (maybe they weren't)

I thought the Cowboy boots would have swung it for you 🤠😁

12 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

There's a difference between a 16 and 14 year old couple having it off together and a 14 year old being groomed for unwanted sex with numerous older men.

• Site Supporter
10 hours ago, Carlos said:

All nonces though, still. Just degrees of noncery.

Don't be daft

11 hours ago, H said:

There's a difference between a 16 and 14 year old couple having it off together and a 14 year old being groomed for unwanted sex with numerous older men.

This is correct

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, Carlos said:

So shagging a 14 year old isn’t noncey? Check his hard drive.

Are you saying that 15 year old school sweethearts,  say birth dates 6 months apart it's ok while they're both 15 but as soon as the eldest one is 16 he or she becomes a nonce?  I think even the law takes that scenario into account. 

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Are you saying that 15 year old school sweethearts,  say birth dates 6 months apart it's ok while they're both 15 but as soon as the eldest one is 16 he or she becomes a nonce?  I think even the law takes that scenario into account. 

I've no doubt that this happens a lot,

But also reckon the majority will wait till its legal. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, MickyD said:

I didn’t mention 15.

I’ll bow to your legal expertise though.

Edited by Carlos

When I was 14/15 all the girls my age who I was interested in were going out with lads aged around 18-21.

Likewise, when we reached that age we had girlfriends of 14-16.  Perhaps it's all changed now.

Or perhaps I'll be getting my door booted in via operation yewtree any day now.