Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Another Muslim Grooming Gang

gonzo

31 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

Well, it wouldn't exactly be a short thread would it, when it says the majority of offenders are white (why they capitalised it I don't know), and there were 11 all-white gangs

11 ? Thought there would be much more than that to be honest.

Does the 11 consist of all British or does it include international white paedophile gangs  living here ?

Much more than 11 though from the others.

12 minutes ago, royal white said:

@Escobarp how familiar are you with govanhill mate?

A mate of mine has gone viral because of this.

Not overly. Know of it and would tend to avoid it unless with a local and even then probably still try and avoid it 😆. Seen a lot of noise on Twitter about it today though. 

7 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Had me transfixed that video. Grim as fuck 

Hes done a couple more and had now started to receive death threats, the police have told him to stay away for his own safety.
Honestly I’ve been to what would be classed as third world countries in Africa and thE Middle East that aren’t as bad as that. 

4 minutes ago, royal white said:

Hes done a couple more and had now started to receive death threats, the police have told him to stay away for his own safety.
Honestly I’ve been to what would be classed as third world countries in Africa and thE Middle East that aren’t as bad as that. 

He probably needs to get of there :(

Some of those back alleys are similar to ones round central Blackpool, on a much smaller scale of course.

The Albanians, Romanians etc are the ones to watch. 

My bros mate is in Belgium at the min on some mission cracking Albanian sex trafficking gangs.

Just now, jules_darby said:

🤢🤢 it’s a scandal (assuming all is as it seems and I’m not doubting it just caveating) that it’s not major headlines and tackled fully when the establishment concentrates on other lesser battles

absolutely baffling and scary for our kids

His posts are getting a lot interest up there now. You’ve got George Galloway and other MPs tweeting about it. But like alex says in his latest video, they will clean it up, the head shed will come down once it’s all been cleaned, sign it off as fit for purpose and within a week it’s back to square 1.

51 minutes ago, Cheese said:

After 10 years of Conservatives in government, I'm not really sure what point anyone is trying to make? Nobody can deny that place is in a fucking grim state. What is the solution?

See I’m with you politically on Brexit and a few other bits where the Tories are absolutely fucking hapless as a party

But Indint see how this has to do with the majority in Whitehall other than on a macro sense. I don’t know but i’d bet local counsellors are not blue and whatever colour their political allegiance, how does that explain a logical support for what you see on this video?!

As you will see from other threads I try to fight (what I perceive to be) racism and other intolerant viewpoints, but this stuff suggests an awful subculture that appears to be tolerated by some local authorities- again the caveat being that all is as suggested. If so it’s utterly sickening and mind boggling; whataboutery is not just unhelpful, it’s disrespectful to these poor victims of an underage.

That we have ecosystems of acceptance Of this within reach of the every day person like us absolutely sickens me 

43 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Read the blinking report about percentages of the population.

Its not hard this stuff.

Ive read it. They do well getting such a representation 👍

Nobody is saying grooming and child sex crimes are strictly a muslim/Pakistani problem are they? 

They represent an awfully high amount of cases though and is a major problem in towns across the country.

I know what point your trying to make, but its a shit one.

If you somehow dont think grooming is a problem across Pakistan-muslim populace in towns across the country then I suggest you do some research.  

And before you start your usual whataboutery...yes there are major problems elsewhere with eastern Europeans, homegrown, Catholic priest, football coaches from the 90's, bbc presenters. We know this.

No amount of whataboutery stops it being a massive problem across towns with Pakistan muslim men. 

Its not hard this stuff.

10 hours ago, Cheese said:

After 10 years of Conservatives in government, I'm not really sure what point anyone is trying to make? Nobody can deny that place is in a fucking grim state. What is the solution?

You are pathetic, look exactly where it is and the problems encountered in that area.

This interview was from last year, very topical now indeed, as my links will show

This was from yesterday.......worst drug death rates revealed once again in Europe by a long way, and Sturgeon left the chamber. WTF is her stand-in trying to do at the end ? Totally out of their depth and being found out now, after 13 years in charge.....yet some blame the Tories, priceless