Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Another Muslim Grooming Gang

gonzo

9 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Probably, but there was a case in India recently where 3 of them raped and murdered a woman (burned her iirc). Increase in rapes in the country too.

Be interesting to learn the religion of them, rather than nationality. 

My point really is that although a number of countries over there have an alleged rape culture there is only one country whose 'expats' have bought that with them and actively target white women/children. 

It is issue specifically within the Packistani community. 

26 minutes ago, Ani said:

My point really is that although a number of countries over there have an alleged rape culture there is only one country whose 'expats' have bought that with them and actively target white women/children. 

It is issue specifically within the Packistani community. 

Have you been red pilled in the last 24 hours 💊 

34 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Have you been red pilled in the last 24 hours 💊 

No mate as you know my views on this have been consistent since day 1 on this. The denial of the issue pisses me off especially when it is branded all Asians . 

10 minutes ago, Ani said:

No mate as you know my views on this have been consistent since day 1 on this. The denial of the issue pisses me off especially when it is branded all Asians . 

It’s the way it is sadly. Pakistani does something wrong it’s an Asian. Pakistani does something good he’s a Pakistani. 

22 minutes ago, Ani said:

Very well said, but please be careful mate as you will be expelled and your reputation tarnished by the Lefty Club on here.

I'm definitely left of centre, but these are knuckle-dragging rapists.
I don't care where they come from or what culture they have or which made up fairy story book they follow

Rapists/paedos etc are filthy scum regardless of ethnicity.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, gonzo said:

"They would give the children lifts, buy alcohol and cigarettes for them and then persuade them to engage in sexual activity." 

Swap the word children for students and that's me in my 20s

It was only a couple of weeks ago an independent inquiry revealed a grooming gang ringleader was employed by Oldham Council as a welfare officer.

The Council did nothing when the probation service notified them he'd been charged with sexual assault and the Council's social care unit closed an investigation into an allegation of abuse made against him within days without any assessment.

https://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/139/main-news/146571/oldham-cse-report-rochdale-grooming-gang-ringleader-was-employed-by-oldham-council-as-welfare-officer

Fucking hell.

• Site Supporter
On 14/12/2020 at 08:51, Spider said:

The Pakistani community needs a shakedown.

They ignore this far too often.

And they've all got big noses.

I’m still of this opinion.

They all live in extremely tight knit communities and geographical areas.

It can and should be done.

36 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Nothing to do with their culture, ethnicity or relgion though apparently.

Fuck me.

How did we let this happen?

Wheres that cunt bwfcfan5?

If it’s happening to kids outside of their religion and community I’d not be surprised if it’s going on inside it as well and that’s most likely swept under the carpet. 

30 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’m still of this opinion.

They all live in extremely tight knit communities and geographical areas.

It can and should be done.

Like has been said many times. Its never their own they do it to.

(They get saved for forced marriages, living life under a table cloth or having their genitals mutilated :) )

• Site Supporter
Just now, gonzo said:

Like has been said many times. Its never their own they do it to.

(They get saved for forced marriages, living life under a table cloth or having their genitals mutilated :) )

I live not so far from Rivington Barn.

Walk the dog up there several times a week.

Its currently “prom season” which means the barn has loads of parties for 16 year olds leaving school.

The amount of Asian lads in cars driving slowly around the area always increases around about now. Saw several last night, lads in their early 20’s, 4-5 of them per car.

Be gone in a week or two.

Weird timing.

• Members

Absolutely sickening but, of course, we with the fortitude to try to discuss it "just don't like brown skin".

The politically correct apologists have a lot to answer for. We all suspected that shit like this was going on way back in the 70's. 'Fearful of raising racial tensions'. The fucking idiots. How many more towns yet to be exposed?

Publicly castrate the cunts and then send them to Rwanda.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, bolty58 said:

Absolutely sickening but, of course, we with the fortitude to try to discuss it "just don't like brown skin".

The politically correct apologists have a lot to answer for. We all suspected that shit like this was going on way back in the 70's. 'Fearful of raising racial tensions'. The fucking idiots. How many more towns yet to be exposed?

Publicly castrate the cunts and then send them to Rwanda.

I’m not paying for them to fly to Rwanda 

The incinerator at Raikes Lane will do