Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
gonzo

Another Muslim Grooming Gang

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, kent_white said:

 I think it's sad that we've lost that working class spirit.

Is that because "the working class" doesn't really exist anymore I wonder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sweep said:

Is that because "the working class" doesn't really exist anymore I wonder

Kent's working class party may as well not exist anymore 😜🤭🎅🥀🥀🥀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sweep said:

Is that because "the working class" doesn't really exist anymore I wonder

I'll always consider myself working class. Even though I've got a degree and a good job. Born on a council estate - lived on a council estate till I was in my mid teens. 

You lot might have forgotten where you come from - but not this working class hero! 😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I'll always consider myself working class. Even though I've got a degree and a good job. Born on a council estate - lived on a council estate till I was in my mid teens. 

You lot might have forgotten where you come from - but not this working class hero! 😋

What's the place of birth and formative years got to do with it all really?

It's what you make of yourself and do with your life that counts.

Being proud of your background and heritage is one thing but surely it doesn't define you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

What's the place of birth and formative years got to do with it all really?

It's what you make of yourself and do with your life that counts.

Being proud of your background and heritage is one thing but surely it doesn't define you?

I think where you grow up and how you spend your formative years has a huge impact on your outlook on life. Half the time there's more life, soul and humanity on a shameless estate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kent_white said:

I'll always consider myself working class. Even though I've got a degree and a good job. Born on a council estate - lived on a council estate till I was in my mid teens. 

You lot might have forgotten where you come from - but not this working class hero! 😋

As bad as the metropolitan elite socialists your mate NIC consorts with.

You're only working class if you work in industry, not flouncing around in theatres or hospitals =@

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kent_white said:

I think where you grow up and how you spend your formative years has a huge impact on your outlook on life. Half the time there's more life, soul and humanity on a shameless estate.

Of course it does. But that doesn't define your "class". It can shape the person you become, however we all have the ability to take different paths in life.

Just seems a bit of a badge of honour to me. Don't understand it.

Sometimes my mum will get on her high horse and prattle on about this sort of thing, politicians, rich people, blah blah fucking blah. Does my head in.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In days gone by the working class folk were seen as fairly low class.

These days there are at least 3 "classes" below working class.

Scrotes

Smackrats

The unfortunate homeless.

Working lads can hold their heads even higher these days imo - much higher than those upper class tvvats who inherit family money,then do fcuk all with their lives.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

In days gone by the working class folk were seen as fairly low class.

These days there are at least 3 "classes" below working class.

Scrotes

Smackrats

The unfortunate homeless.

Working lads can hold their heads even higher these days imo.

Indeed.

Just an outdated meaningless load of mush.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add to that list

Pikeys

Asylum seekers

Professional tea leaves

Illegal immigrants.

Anarchists - protest at anything types.

Seriously though, there a loads of lads who were tagged "working class" and told they would "never amount to anything" by teachers, who through hard graft and a bit of nous have really done well for themselves and have fantastic lifestyles.There are millions of people in the UK who can only  ever dream of being “working class”

Edited by Burndens Bogs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One humongous statement by the South Yorkshire police chief re their guilt on grooming gangs.

This is going to open one huge tin of worms and should lead to a government investigation, and rightfully so.

How will the Labour party react to this ? Fucking cowardly wankers.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/police-chief-we-ignored-sex-abuse-of-children-hgrhc358v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

One humongous statement by the South Yorkshire police chief re their guilt on grooming gangs.

This is going to open one huge tin of worms and should lead to a government investigation, and rightfully so.

How will the Labour party react to this ? Fucking cowardly wankers.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/police-chief-we-ignored-sex-abuse-of-children-hgrhc358v

You seem to be quite concerned/worried with what the Labour Party will or won't do on certain subjects. Surely this goes way beyond that.

the last GE shows that the Labour Party is totally irrelevant, so who really gives a fuck what they do or don't think on the matter?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

One humongous statement by the South Yorkshire police chief re their guilt on grooming gangs.

This is going to open one huge tin of worms and should lead to a government investigation, and rightfully so.

How will the Labour party react to this ? Fucking cowardly wankers.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/police-chief-we-ignored-sex-abuse-of-children-hgrhc358v

Im not defending this, it's fucking disgusting

And it keeps happening

But for me the problem isn't so much about race, it's about  not reporting abuse through fear of upsetting those around the ones doing the abuse

Whether that is the Pakistani community, the Catholic church going community, folk who are worried about spoiling kids chances of being a footballer or the backlash from outing someone like saville and thinking it will probably do more harm than good to do something about it

I don't get it

If I thought for one second anyone i knew was being abused I'd try to do something about it and not for one second be worried about what happened next

It never makes sense when i see that people knew and did nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Sweep said:

You seem to be quite concerned/worried with what the Labour Party will or won't do on certain subjects. Surely this goes way beyond that.

the last GE shows that the Labour Party is totally irrelevant, so who really gives a fuck what they do or don't think on the matter?

Prime example here.....Sarah Champion says it for what it is......she is forced out of the Labour party.

 

Naz Shah...we know what she said.......she gets promoted.

Those are facts and highlight the voting bloc issue.

Without that vote, Labour would be as successful as Keith Bill is right now. Fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.