Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Another Muslim Grooming Gang

gonzo

1 minute ago, royal white said:

Flicking through the threads there appears to be a few who have been drinking Turps in this beautiful weather!

😂😂😂😂

And they've all gone silent on the Coronavirus thread now after the Ace card was played. 

On 28/05/2020 at 21:09, bolty58 said:

It was me and I refute the 'racist' tag. It is a primitive religion I have a problem with - not anyone's skin colour or country of origin.

Bigot, maybe. No one will ever convince me that Islam and the Western world is a viable meld.

Given they've been around in western Europe since at least the middle ages at what point in history did they become interlopers?

• Site Supporter
34 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Given they've been around in western Europe since at least the middle ages at what point in history did they become interlopers?

When they annexed Deane Road

• Members
On 29/05/2020 at 04:38, jeep said:

Skippy can see it now......

love creep x

Don't think your contribution has been missed cuntybollocks. Your card has been marked.

Your apparently brain dead mate seems to have difficulty in distinguishing between 'countries of origin' and matters theological. He'll probably be on here again soon when they give him another reintegration into society day.

On 30/05/2020 at 03:38, bolty58 said:

Bell end coming from a fucking gormless no mark like him. :rofl:

One of the beauties of Wanderersways. Even pissants get a say.

8 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Don't think your contribution has been missed cuntybollocks. Your card has been marked.

Your apparently brain dead mate seems to have difficulty in distinguishing between 'countries of origin' and matters theological. He'll probably be on here again soon when they give him another reintegration into society day.

A sign of Alzheimer's for our resident racist, homophobic, xenophobic aussie........

Card marked? Hahahahahaha......

I'm shaking in my flipflops whilst enjoying my trifle sat on my Union Jack towel......

You loon.......

• Members
15 hours ago, jeep said:

A sign of Alzheimer's for our resident racist, homophobic, xenophobic aussie........

Card marked? Hahahahahaha......

I'm shaking in my flipflops whilst enjoying my trifle sat on my Union Jack towel......

You loon.......

:D I spoke to the trees and they took me away.

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/05/2020 at 12:33, ZicoKelly said:

well if it is a cover up I hope it all does come out - one thing that doesn't stack up is that if there's been an investigation for 12 months and an arrest made in the last week yet she was being abused by the gang as recent as last week - then definitely something not right

the sooner it's all sorted the better - not only are local asians being targeted, so are reporters

https://www.prolificnorth.co.uk/news/publishing-news/2020/05/newsquest-cumbria-reporter-under-police-protection-following-threats

Here we go....like I said about that reporter, expect a lot more shot to emerge now 

https://www.lancs.live/news/local-news/north-west-journalist-charged-drug-18482815

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators
18 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Without being pedantic, the dirty filthy bastards were already convicted,  so it can't be uncovered.

Hope the fuckers don't meet who they preach about and meet his enemies, the filth ridden scum.

Thing for me is it should never be viewed as an equaliser or points scoring 

These filthy cunts are everywhere and for some reason they are able to get away with it repeatedly

There should be nowhere to hide for them and there should be nothing to fear from outing the cunts

Kebab shops

Churches

BBC

Football coaches

Out the cunts

1 minute ago, ZicoKelly said:

Thing for me is it should never be viewed as an equaliser or points scoring 

These filthy cunts are everywhere and for some reason they are able to get away with it repeatedly

There should be nowhere to hide for them and there should be nothing to fear from outing the cunts

Kebab shops

Churches

BBC

Football coaches

Out the cunts

Spot on mate, totally agree. They should be outed not shielded, then dealt with appropriately,  the lot of them make me sick.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Scum

The numbers don't add up though

It says an investigation from 2011 to 2017

Based on the ages stated at the time of arrest/charge that would make most of them underage themselves?

Eg if Ethashan Tazarab is 20 and charged with penetrating an under 16 year old, he would've been between 11 and 17

That can't be right?

Edited by ZicoKelly

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

Scum

The numbers don't add up though

It says an investigation from 2011 to 2017

Based on the ages stated at the time of arrest/charge that would make most of them underage themselves?

Eg if Ethashan Tazarab is 20 and charged with penetrating an under 16 year old, he would've been between 11 and 17

That can't be right?

If he was over 16 at the time then maybe?

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

If he was over 16 at the time then maybe?

Yeah, and I'm not defending them, but lots of 17 year old lads dabble with girls a few years younger

Obviously, i presume,  it's the circumstances in which it happens and how many girls it happens to

In this case they all seem like they were young

A rapist/nonce is still a rapist/ nonce At the end of the day it's best they got caught now and not later