Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Another Muslim Grooming Gang

gonzo

• Site Supporter

To be fair, what consenting adults get up to in their own homes is up to them. I am not even convinced it is even that weird, more of a sub/dom fantasy. Plus it was an ex bird, who gives a shit?

To be fair, I did make it public by posting about it on here.

Bolty

And miami apparently :D

• Site Supporter

So was Cheese known as Firthy in a former life or what?

Seem to recall Firthy posted some fairly weird stuff, but i can't remember the full deets.

Yes. I think I got banned for disagreeing with one of the mods, then I eventually created a new account. As far as I can remember, the only weird thing I posted was my ex-girlfriends rape fantasy. Must admit, I did go out of my way to wind certain people up at the time, and it's stuck like glue. Like a fine cheese though, everyone matures.

Edited by Cheese

Yes. I think I got banned for disagreeing with one of the mods, then I eventually created a new account. As far as I can remember, the only weird thing I posted was my ex-girlfriends rape fantasy. Must admit, I did go out of my way to wind certain people up at the time, and it's stuck like glue. Like a fine cheese though, everyone matures.

Fairy muff

• Site Supporter

Shame that maturing hasn't dulled the urge to simply take the contrary position on every fucking thing.

One day maybe?

Shame the most mature amongst us choose to ignore everyone they disagree with in order to create their own safe space where all they hear is people like miami and royal sucking their cocks. Come back to England if you love it so much, you sad old saggy cunt. No? Wonder why?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...