Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Another Muslim Grooming Gang


Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, gonzo said:

It doesn’t, but the ones that do have their own interpretation. 

Backwards bollocks religion. Every single bit of it. From Christian to Buddhist, it’s all complete and utter horseshit and made up bollocks. 

How anyone can think otherwise baffles me. 

To be fair Buddhism ain't too bad. On account that there's no deity as such and it encourages you to make your own mind up about stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does he still call?

You’re not getting what I’m saying. The Pakistani community is extremely tight knit. They largely know each other’s business and still ‘gossip’. Bolty will experience this in Oz to a certain

Add to that list Pikeys Asylum seekers Professional tea leaves Illegal immigrants. Anarchists - protest at anything types. Seriously though, there a loads of lads who wer

  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Casino said:

not sure it does

well no. not at all, not in my eyes, was meant in jest

but he's a muslim, who speaks out, in favour of woman's equality

I respect that, but there's plenty who don't like any combination of those things, let alone all 3

but he's living proof that they're not all backwards animals, as some would have you believe

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Correct, it’s a big bag of wank from top to bottom. 
And the worst religious types are the one that force their views on others. 
If you believe it fine fair enough, but the ones that don’t shouldn’t have to feel bad or love in fear from the mad ones.

I'm happy to have time off work at Easter though 😀

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

well no. not at all, not in my eyes, was meant in jest

but he's a muslim, who speaks out, in favour of woman's equality

I respect that, but there's plenty who don't like any combination of those things, let alone all 3

but he's living proof that they're not all backwards animals, as some would have you believe

Aye, definitely needs to do some catching up, but stone age?

Dear God

There's massive changes in what women in this country can do in the last century

Definitely gone far enough now, mind

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

 

And why do the media insist on calling them Asian grooming gangs, they are Pakistani and Bangladeshi men, the chinese aren't involved nor the Koreans

 

aye

also got me thinking, how come African Americans is only used for blacks, and not folk from up top like Morroco or Tunisia

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ZicoKelly said:

aye

also got me thinking, how come African Americans is only used for blacks, and not folk from up top like Morroco or Tunisia

Slave trade history perhaps? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kent_white said:

To be fair Buddhism ain't too bad. On account that there's no deity as such and it encourages you to make your own mind up about stuff.

Yon lot are the best:

https://www.aetherius.org/ufos-and-extraterrestrial-life/

"Aetherius Society philosophy and teachings come largely from highly advanced intelligences from the higher planes of Mars, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn."

gets my vote - mad as a box of rabid honey-badgers, but a good laugh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
4 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Slave trade history perhaps?

Yeah, probably, but to me its like calling Pakistanis Asian when there is a whole side of the continent that looks totally different

Its just lazy

Randomly

Who remembers the lyrics to Spice Up Your Life

A song about racial harmony

"Yellow man in Timbuktu"

Think they meant Kathmandu

idiots

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Yeah, probably, but to me its like calling Pakistanis Asian when there is a whole side of the continent that looks totally different

Its just lazy

Randomly

Who remembers the lyrics to Spice Up Your Life

A song about racial harmony

"Yellow man in Timbuktu"

Think they meant Kathmandu

idiots

I think it’s pure and simply to somehow attempt to deflect blame away from Pakistan/Bangladesh Muslims, for fear of being accused of Islamaphopia. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I think it’s pure and simply to somehow attempt to deflect blame away from Pakistan/Bangladesh Muslims, for fear of being accused of Islamaphopia. 

It isn't a deflection away from Pakistanis or Bangladeshis. This labelling of all folk from the Indian Sub-Continent as Asian is because of our inbuilt  fear of getting it wrong and insulting someone.

There are massive differences in the looks of Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans, etc., recognised especially if we lived amongst them. Most of us don't live amongst them and don't socialise with them though so our ability to recognise looks and traits isn't great. (More their choice than ours, perhaps)

Because of our inbuilt fear of being called out for getting someone's country wrong, however, we always opt for the easy out and call them Asian.

I would never refer to a Chinese or Japanese person as Asian, even though they're from Asia. They're Chinese or Japanese.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The yanks use Asian to describe folk from the far East rather than the subcontinent like we do.

It all come back to being polite, if someone corrects you and you don't change that's when you're being a dick imo.

Taking away all race, nationality, religion,gender etc etc if someone said their name was Dave and you kept calling them Steve you'd be a knobber

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, MickyD said:

It isn't a deflection away from Pakistanis or Bangladeshis. This labelling of all folk from the Indian Sub-Continent as Asian is because of our inbuilt  fear of getting it wrong and insulting someone.

There are massive differences in the looks of Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans, etc., recognised especially if we lived amongst them. Most of us don't live amongst them and don't socialise with them though so our ability to recognise looks and traits isn't great. (More their choice than ours, perhaps)

Because of our inbuilt fear of being called out for getting someone's country wrong, however, we always opt for the easy out and call them Asian.

I would never refer to a Chinese or Japanese person as Asian, even though they're from Asia. They're Chinese or Japanese.

But the sources quoting Asian know these folk are Pakistan/Bangladesh Muslim men. I’m convinced it’s fear of spreading islamaphobia amongst the population. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Look, we all know it's because using the word Pakistani is fraught with danger.

It's not too long ago that Paki was basically an insult and was also used against non-Pakistani folk who hated it even more.

Every other nationality on earth has a shortened version that is not considered an insult (Scotch, Yank, Jap, Argie, Taff, Pole - the list is huge) and is used without fear. 

Unfortunately, the press will avoid using Pakistani as it's very close to Paki and they don't want to get into the shit.

The sad truth is that a rod has been made for our backs on this only 1 generation ago, and it's still raw.

But - and here's the thing - these gangs are nearly always Pakistani. Nomenclature does not absolve the pakistani community of any responsibility to be front and centre in sorting it out along with the authorities. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Spider said:

Look, we all know it's because using the word Pakistani is fraught with danger.

It's not too long ago that Paki was basically an insult and was also used against non-Pakistani folk who hated it even more.

Every other nationality on earth has a shortened version that is not considered an insult (Scotch, Yank, Jap, Argie, Taff, Pole - the list is huge) and is used without fear. 

Unfortunately, the press will avoid using Pakistani as it's very close to Paki and they don't want to get into the shit.

The sad truth is that a rod has been made for our backs on this only 1 generation ago, and it's still raw.

But - and here's the thing - these gangs are nearly always Pakistani. Nomenclature does not absolve the pakistani community of any responsibility to be front and centre in sorting it out along with the authorities. 

 

I just find people who say this odd. Why is it "their community to sort" anymore than its up to "the white community" to sort out the football child sexual abuse scandal - which was white middle aged men. Nobody would ever say "this is up to the White British community to be front an centre in sorting it out". Ever. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I just find people who say this odd. Why is it "their community to sort" anymore than its up to "the white community" to sort out the football child sexual abuse scandal - which was white middle aged men. Nobody would ever say "this is up to the White British community to be front an centre in sorting it out". Ever. 

Because it is racist for the police to stop gangs of Asian paedophiles, it is ok for the police to arrest white paedophiles

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Because it is racist for the police to stop gangs of Asian paedophiles, it is ok for the police to arrest white paedophiles

I've no doubt that initially there were concerns about being called racist. And it stopped the police properly intervening. But it isn't just that. As a nation we've struggled to deal with child sexual abuse across the board for decades and centuries - its been our nature to cover it up. You only need look at institutional problems in schools, care homes and football as examples. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
13 hours ago, Ani said:

Anybody watching Exposed : The church’s dark secrets on BBC2 ? 

Yes. I watched the first part on catch-up and the second as broadcast.

The scale of Establishment cover-up was astounding.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I just find people who say this odd. Why is it "their community to sort" anymore than its up to "the white community" to sort out the football child sexual abuse scandal - which was white middle aged men. Nobody would ever say "this is up to the White British community to be front an centre in sorting it out". Ever. 

Proportionately, the Pakistani gangs that are being uncovered are from very tight knit communities of a few thousand in the towns they operate.

You know this, so don’t try and raise some kind of racism flag because that’s horseshit.

The Pakistanis I know are very proud of the way they integrate but also keep a very close tie with each other via the mosque and shared interests and backgrounds.

Much like a diaspora anywhere on earth, these communities exist and stay connected.

But you know this, as you aren’t stupid.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.