Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Apprentice.

Compo

Back tonight.

Expect mildly humorous cliches from Sugar and Brady to look as mucky as ever. Just spotted there's a girl on from Heaton and a lad from Radcliffe.

Early favourite for me is Jade but chances are she's a dirty red.    

• Members

Chuffed with this as I just had a Kodi box installed and paid for HD Subs. I'll be booting Aussie Foxtel into touch very shortly once I have the hang of everything.

Ace watching Match Of The Day on catch up down here after being deprived since Foxtel lost the PL and then Championship games but the latter did come back on Bein Sports last weekend.

Already pencilled in The Apprentice and the missus enjoyed the Last Post screened up there on Sunday night.

Edited by bolty58

This made me giggle

Lord Sugar to humiliate 18 tossers in annual quest to find nation’s biggest twat

Hairy scrotum faced narcissist and entrepreneur, Lord Sugar, has launched his annual challange to find the UK’s biggest arsehole after himself.

The one time Klingon cameo actor will spend the next 10 weeks firing people from jobs they don’t have yet until only one easily malleable arselicker remains.

The over confident self-assured Rhod Gilbert will present its sister show, The Apprentice: You’re fired, in which  unsuccessful and therefore unemployable candidates will be ridiculed for one last hour before they go home to contemplate their life choices before commiting suicide.

Like all these shows producers pick 1 or 2 vaguely competent people (in this case probably one who can at least tie their own shoelaces) and the rest are just entertainment fodder.

When you hear about how heavily edited it is - to the point of not even being a truthful representation of the ridiculous tasks set - it becomes clear its an hour of entertainment akin to Emmerdale or Eastenders. Certainly I don't think anyone involved takes it seriously. 

Said it before but I've employed a bird who was in this; she ended up being shite. Also do business with a former finalist (nice but dim) and currently employ a former Junior Apprentice contestant (the brightest of the lot).

i cant watch it, makes me want to rip my teeth out