Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cash Loaded Card To Use Abroad?

worthy10

Money back in now, finally

Left a sour taste though, won’t use them again

Was holding out on the smear campaign another couple of days

I'd not be cutting my nose off to spite my face so quickly, mate.

That card has already saved you well over the £250 that you were temporarily out of pocket.

I'd not be cutting my nose off to spite my face so quickly, mate.

That card has already saved you well over the £250 that you were temporarily out of pocket.

Bollocks to them

Customer service has been a disgrace

Only got it back because I’ve hounded them

Plenty of other options about, i’ll go with one of those

Edited by birch-chorley

I withdrew €200 in Greece and the machine ate my card, unfortunately it was just before it was due to dispense the cash so my card was debited by this amount, I thought no problem, it would be credited the following day and it wasn't so I did the on line chat think and explained what had happened, they told me the merchant had 30 days to claim the money and if they didn't it would be automatically credit back. Fortunately, I'm not a peasant so it didn't matter but if I'd withdrawn and large sum and it was the last of my money I'd have been fucked (I got the money back after 30 days)

Still, I've ordered another card and I will use them again because of the exchange rate and the other uses (I paid a bloke from Owners Direct for an apartment in Malta via bank transfer and it cost me fuck all, my bank wanted £25.00). That and my thieving fucking bank charge me a withdrawal fee and an exchange fee when I use an ATM overseas) but I agree the Customer Services is shocking. I shall just ensure I use machines that as attached to banks in future so I can go in a collect my card the following day if it happens again