Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Harvey Wankstain

bolty58

I've never fucking heard of him

But he's getting more airtime than a shooting that left 50 folk dead last week, so I've obviously missed something.

people have already said he did quentin tarantino films. Pop Culture Isolation is a trope in various films and books..

You can even kind of link both issues , in a 'six degrees of seperation' sort of way ...

- Kurt Russell was at disney for ages , he also starred in this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Deadly_Tower about someone shooting at folk from a high up position, he starred in quentin tarantino's death proof and hateful eight , which kind of links it back to the weinsteins/disney and whatever else...

ahem

You are defending him. Sexual exploitation is not an exchange, and there is no defence. End of.

How do you know any of this? He may have targeted dozens more young women who didn't "make it"...

well, yes, now - it's only come out this week

you're defending his actions to a degree by saying folk got something in return

there will probably be 3 types of woman  here

1) those who go along with it because they will take what they can get in return, or do it because they think they will

2) those who go along with it because they are scared because of his power

3) those who tell him to fuck off

so far, we know we've heard from 2 & 3 in the press over the last few days

any 1s don't make 2 or 3 ok, and any 1s don't make it ok anyway - you may claim that's not what you said, but really, that's what it sounds like

whichever one of the above they are, it's abuse - am sure the likes of Max Clifford gave them something or promised them something in return as well, and I bet they didn't always deliver

i.e.

it's sexual abuse and he's a predator

basically, there is not "but"

I'm not :)  Not intentionally anyway.

They all could have been number 3 couldn't they?  And if not then he deserves to be banged up.

Cheese - from the cases I've read about and seen lasses talk about.  You could well be right about the second bit.

He's a horrible cnut, no doubt but then what sort of lass willingly noshes off a fella for something, or the promise of something, in return?

Edited by madthatter

• Moderators

He's a horrible cnut, no doubt but then what sort of lass willingly noshes off a fella for something, or the promise of something, in return?

All of them, no blow job is free

But when you use your power to bully and intimidate them into doing it or force yourself on them, it's all a bit seedy and wrong

All of them, no blow job is free

But when you use your power to bully and intimidate them into doing it or force yourself on them, it's all a bit seedy and wrong

:D ha ha I can't argue there!  

I agree, it's totally wrong and he's the kind of fella you wouldn't feel too bad about if he bent his Porsche round a big Red Wood.  

I'm just saying that some are seemingly more willing than others to 'go the extra mile'.   

• Members

:D ha ha I can't argue there!  

I agree, it's totally wrong and he's the kind of fella you wouldn't feel too bad about if he bent his Porsche round a big Red Wood.  

I'm just saying that some are seemingly more willing than others to 'go the extra mile'.   

Just said to the missus - wouldn't be surprised if the bloke topped himself.

Women are slags

I concur.

EFA.

:)

(joke)

I'd like to saddle up my high horse and say if he'd tried to make a daughter of mine 'go the extra mile' he'd have been getting a dirty garden fork through his ample guts...

Like has been wrote already coercion is coercion. Hang the cunt.

Somebody was also praising that dirty old cunt Hefner on another thread, he's another filthy bastard who needed deknackering - I'll bet anyone with daughters have different opinions of these predatory twats.

Did Hefner actually pray on anyone though- not a bloody clue. Was it equally underhand and evil or more open and up front? Bloke creates a dirty mag; any ladies wishing to appear therein with their tatts and motts out apply within....

I wonder why else they made the trip to Playboy Towers?

• Moderators

Did Hefner actually pray on anyone though- not a bloody clue. Was it equally underhand and evil or more open and up front? Bloke creates a dirty mag; any ladies wishing to appear therein with their tatts and motts out apply within....

Beleive he was a bit of a control freak but never heard anyone say he made them do stuff they didn't want to, and if they weren't up for it they good turfed out, something like that

All very open and upfront, you went to his house knowing what was going on

Plenty female celebs who'd been round his house gave very glowing obituaries

Still all very seedy

http://people.com/celebrity/holly-madison-on-life-in-the-playboy-mansion-kendra-wilkinson/

James Corden getting slated for making a joke about this last night at some awards do.

Yanks don't like close to the bone in mainstream media. Ricky Gervais never quite recovered after his oscars lead balloon.

Yep. The Yanks really don't get the British sense of humour do they!!

Thing is I love it when a British "comic" does stuff like that and they all disappear up their own arseholes