Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Harvey Wankstain

bolty58

• Members
14 hours ago, Zico said:

It’s one thing for a victim to come out and name and shame, but for a seemingly reputable rag to come out and do it must mean they’ve seen some pretty damaging evidence 

41 minutes ago, Rudy said:

It’s one thing for a victim to come out and name and shame, but for a seemingly reputable rag to come out and do it must mean they’ve seen some pretty damaging evidence 

Read the article last night - 20 people coming out, and he doesn't deny most of it. Things like the sex scenes and the filming of a naked audition.

I think, in legal terms, he's fucked.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Read the article last night - 20 people coming out, and he doesn't deny most of it. Things like the sex scenes and the filming of a naked audition.

Fair enough fuck him then

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

not quite, well, the opposite in fact, according to the article

Through his lawyers, Clarke categorically denied every allegation that the Guardian put to him, bar one, accepting he once made inappropriate comments about one woman, for which he later apologised, but denying the rest of her complaints. In a 29-page letter, his lawyers said he categorically denies all of the other allegations, from all 20 women, in some cases questioning their credibility. They deny their client is a serial sexual predator.

his TV show been pulled from ITV now as well

17 minutes ago, Zico said:

not quite, well, the opposite in fact, according to the article

Through his lawyers, Clarke categorically denied every allegation that the Guardian put to him, bar one, accepting he once made inappropriate comments about one woman, for which he later apologised, but denying the rest of her complaints. In a 29-page letter, his lawyers said he categorically denies all of the other allegations, from all 20 women, in some cases questioning their credibility. They deny their client is a serial sexual predator.

his TV show been pulled from ITV now as well

Yeah - but in the article its like, yes this did take place, perhaps not in this way. Basically, he's fucked.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Yeah - but in the article its like, yes this did take place, perhaps not in this way. Basically, he's fucked.

looks like he knows it now as well

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56948644

"Actor Noel Clarke says he's deeply sorry for some of his actions and will seek professional help, but denies sexual misconduct"

How do you go about groping?

I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Well I would but...

Even if I was inclined that way I think I wouldn't be able to do it without trying to 'comedy' it up, perhaps pulling a 'Sid James' type face - y'know, like scrunch one's lips up under one's nose?

Also it's the type of thing you'd expect of your Weinsteins.

Why's Clarke doing it?

Is it a power thing?

2 hours ago, Zico said:

looks like he knows it now as well

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56948644

"Actor Noel Clarke says he's deeply sorry for some of his actions and will seek professional help, but denies sexual misconduct"

That's such a pr agency line. Wait for the, I was a sex addict article in 12 months time after a period of reflection and contrition.

2 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

How do you go about groping?

I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Well I would but...

Even if I was inclined that way I think I wouldn't be able to do it without trying to 'comedy' it up, perhaps pulling a 'Sid James' type face - y'know, like scrunch one's lips up under one's nose?

Also it's the type of thing you'd expect of your Weinsteins.

Why's Clarke doing it?

Is it a power thing?

I get that, groping seems very 70s, I dunno seems a bit odd.

The filming of naked auditions, well naked auditions, is just odd. Honestly, fire up the phone, have a wank and be normal. End of.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
2 hours ago, deane koontz said:

Seems John Barrowman has been waving his widgie about on set a lot too

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-57114481

"We have no plans to release this title at this time."

That's fine,  you're the BBC so can probably afford a few million pounds wasted production costs. 

On 15/05/2021 at 09:48, MickyD said:

"We have no plans to release this title at this time."

That's fine,  you're the BBC so can probably afford a few million pounds wasted production costs. 

You actually took the preceding words away:

A Big Finish spokesperson said: "We have no plans to publish this title at this time.

Its not the BBC thats not releasing it, its the independant production company.

And I'm sure the costs of an audio only episode are in the (tens of) thousands rather than the millions.