Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mobile Phones

barryk32

Mine (a Sony) has had a cracked screen for as long as the s7 has been out...

I'm not one for brand loyalty but I've always found Sonys to be good for three years or more...

I've got a Sony Walkman brick that still serves as an emergency backup about ten years after I bought it...

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter

I get Samsungs on contract, always getting the previous model. There's never that much difference model to model anyway. Prior to my S7 I had the S5 which is the one with the bloody fiddly cover on the charge port. No other difference in the bits I use. There's probably lots on there that I don't use though to be honest.

i thought the current chinese flavour of the month company were the folk that make this..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071L39H8L/

they also also (?) made one of the old google nexuses..

the cheaper samsungs (after the S) are the A models , and the cheapest are the J models. but youre probably better off doing what others here said and get the S version of the previous year.

the current google phone (pixel? 2?) might be being recalled , so probably avoid that...

The Huawei produc

i thought the current chinese flavour of the month company were the folk that make this..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071L39H8L/

they also also (?) made one of the old google nexuses..

the cheaper samsungs (after the S) are the A models , and the cheapest are the J models. but youre probably better off doing what others here said and get the S version of the previous year.

the current google phone (pixel? 2?) might be being recalled , so probably avoid that...

The Huawei products are very good, I'd be looking at one of them if I ever decided to move away from Samsung