Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Hitler Death

tomski

After watching the hunting Hitler programme I'm finding it hard to believe he died in that bunker. They seem to have enough evidence that Martin Borreman also survived the Berlin blitz even having an adopted south American daughter.

It sounds like they wanted to create a fourth Reich too which really is a scary thought.

After watching the hunting Hitler programme I'm finding it hard to believe he died in that bunker. They seem to have enough evidence that Martin Borreman also survived the Berlin blitz even having an adopted south American daughter.

It sounds like they wanted to create a fourth Reich too which really is a scary thought.

Random.

Something that Leigh would post around 2AM.

Werent some distant relations of Adolf ,like, blood scientists in America or summat.. (i think i read this somewhere)

that sounds like a good film plot, of sorts, combine it with stalin's daughter, for extra-super-evil Strasserist (or NazBol, maybe ) type. but the poland/checkoslavia thing plays out different in WW3 .

probably won't clear legal ..

working title; " Boys From Brazil 2: Eugenics Boogaloo "

Did you know that the word gullible is the only english word not in the Oxford English Dictionary ?

Did you know that the word gullible is the only english word not in the Oxford English Dictionary ?

I'm normally sceptical with stuff like this, but there is no real evidence to prove he died in that bunker.

The skull claimed to have Been his was actually a woman's after analysis.

The FBI having dossiers on his whereabouts after he died again strikes me as odd

I'm normally sceptical with stuff like this, but there is no real evidence to prove he died in that bunker.

The FBI having dossiers on his whereabouts after he died again strikes me as odd

fake news, even back then. obviously no one knows for sure. but wieghing up the probabilitys i would say he's dead. mainly because hitler couldnt hide anywhere on the planet. no matter how few people knew folk would blab. i prefer the lucan thing more. no body at all in that case.

Edited by Man_Walking_Dog

I'll look at both. Thanks chaps. The route they suggest he took from the bunker to the airport (not captured for another week by the Russians) to Denmark then Spain by plane and a u boat to Argentina.

he took the Hess route to Britain and then was kept in isolation on Scotland's Gruinard Island under the cover of the non-existent anthrax testing that kept it isolated until the sham "clean up" in the 80s.  Fishermen who photographed an oddly familiar figure on the far beach (away from the mainland) mysteriously found themselves drowning when their boats foundered in calm seas. Submarines saw to that, as the government at the time realised their mistake in taking him alive. Edward VIII had offered to act as a go-between (having met Hitler many times prior to his abdication) but it was soon realised that any info they got the Fuhrer was old news and would compromise relationships with Russia. When Time Team applied to dig there in the late 90s their approved application was hastily withdrawn only for a team of MOD "archaeologists" to visit 6 months later, resulting in fires being viewed from some (now safe) fishing boats that indicated that "something" was being burned (one witness suggested that the amount of smoke suggested it was being burned alongside a lot of peat, almost if it had recently been dug up). A "scientific base", ostensibly used for "anthrax testing" during the war and later, was subsequently demolished and the burning explained as the removal of the last remnants of sheep carcasses that could contain anthrax spores.

If he didn’t die in the bunker I bet it wouldn’t have been far off

Watched that nazi hunters programme on yesteryear or whatever it’s calked. They tracked the ‘lesser’ nazis down in places like Argentina and were very good at what they do

If hitler was on the loose they would have tracked him down. He had too many mannerisms to give him away

Watched that nazi hunters programme on yesteryear or whatever it’s calked. They tracked the ‘lesser’ nazis down in places like Argentina and were very good at what they do

If hitler was on the loose they would have tracked him down. He had too many mannerisms to give him away

There is a persistent rumour than he worked on the buses in London for a while .

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/1620D/production/_84873609_lewis2_rex.jpg

If he did get away, he would of had the elite looking after him and some of the supposed hideouts were in the middle of nowhere. I thought likewise someone would rat him out but I'm amazed how much of Europe had Nazi sympathys