Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Little Mix

barryk32

Love how people are oblivious to the cost of stuff. Little mix are one of the biggest girl groups at the moment so you pay top coin

As a comparison I was looking at Taylor Swift tickets for the g/daughter at Etihad ... £330 ...and no that's not on the resale sites that's retail before booking fee etc!! Let's treat the g/kids with their mum and auntie, that'll be a grand thanks!! Fckin ridiculous.

I've had a listen, I retract my previous disdain, they're the greatest British act since The Beatles, Who, Kinks et al...

Couldn't give a fuck as it may earn the club a few Bob - but they're manufactured pap(s).

Now try it without being a dick.

i am not saying they aren't manufactured but they are successful. we need to be appealing to promoters of these types of people. 

Now try it without being a dick.

i am not saying they aren't manufactured but they are successful. we need to be appealing to promoters of these types of people.

Alreet, I'll go again, they're musically shite imo, and nowt particularly special looking either and much (too much) much too young (or look it) for all the lechery going on :) but...as long as it earns the club some money then fair dos...I'd rather a crap act fill it and earn us money than have a credible act do nowt in sales and cost us.

• Moderators

Off track but im after 2 foo fighters tickets (etihad) if anyone can get hold of em?

once it's sold out, best bet is twickets

my mate couldn't get them so he's going to rock am ring instead to see them