Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Yesterday. 

Thanks, but I don't give a shit

Also, it's none of my business.

Likewise, the wages of a business in Horwich i don't work for.

It' makes my shit itch the way football fans think they have a right to know the internal admin of the club they support.

I'm a massive Pearl Jam fan, but i don't expect to have access to Eddie Vedder's fucking wage slip every month.

It's ludicrous.

16 hours ago, Sluffy said:

Iles has once again rushed to get his story out that someone as leaked to him without checking with the club what the story is from their side (that's not me guessing btw, it's what he's wrote in his article!).

Also it seems from what he's wrote that basically it seems everyone is getting paid on Monday instead of Friday!

Seems to me it's more like Iles shit stirring and getting the usual knee jerk reaction from the Anderson lynch mob than any indication of a major financial issue problem brining the club down this weekend.

Just for the sake of balanced reporting of the facts, the following is the email that the club sent out to staff yesterday -

it has not been possible to process all staff salary payments to clear first thing tomorrow morning (Friday) as expected.
"For those who do not receive their salary first thing tomorrow morning, some further payments will be made during the day and any staff not paid by the end of tomorrow will receive their salary first thing Monday morning.
"Sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this will cause, but the company is working hard to rectify the situation in the quickest possible timeframe.
"Should this delay cause any member of staff a serious hardship issue, please speak with the HR department who will discuss how we may be able to assist before payment is made on Monday morning."

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/17266088.bolton-wanderers-staff-told-wages-may-not-be-paid-on-time/?ref=mr&lp=1

Iles has also now confirmed by twitter that all "admin, hotel and part-time staff will have November salary in their account by close of play today".

Playing staff yet to be paid but that isn't the story he whipped up a twitter shitstorm with yesterday with - Iles tweet at the time -

- "remember we are not just talking about footballers, we are dealing with single mums and dads, families who are living hand to mouth with Direct Debits and bills to pay. They deserve better".

Clearly he went to print without having seen the email himself or having dialogue with the club first or he wouldn't have wrote what he did.

Latest from the mis trust

Dear BWFCST member.

We have today sent an open letter to the owner registering our grave concerns relating to the obvious ongoing financial distress at BWFC. In the letter we ask him to find either a new owner or new investment as a matter of urgency and to remove any barriers which he has placed in the way of moving either of these options forward.

The situation that arose yesterday regarding yet more potential late payment of wages, this time affecting both general club staff as well as players, is surely unacceptable?

It has been demonstrated by the owner that his company, Inner Circle Investments, is not capable of securing such funds, with his reports of lack of progress with the two prospective buyers making no progress.

Excuses from the owner as reported today about being let down with proof of funding from two potential buyers recommended by a "top Premier League fixer" now ring very hollow and must, surely, be viewed as unacceptable

1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

In all of this, the people that matter are the staff of our club so it’s certainly a good thing that they’ve been sorted. It certainly shouldn’t have been allowed to get to this stage though and definitely can’t be allowed to happen again (again).  

We need an overhaul. Too many jobs for the boys etc 

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Spider said:

"Dear so called Ken,

Speaking on behalf of my fellow STrust members, i'd like to tell you that we're in a right fluffery buffery about the whole situation.

You are being a proper Boots McNasty and not telling us every morning what your plans are for the day.

My mate John has been so angry these last few days that he has been refusing to eat his dinner that his Mum makes him, and is feeling very poorly after biting the family dog on its tail. His doctor has told him that he now needs to wear his special helmet and gumshield when leaving the house so he isn't a threat to the wider public. You've done that you horror bag.

How are we supposed to be a mob of self-righteous bum canals on social media if you persist with your information blackout? 

We demand that you give us some shares, and a key to your house where we reckon you are taking all the pints that don't get drunk after half time you Big Boots McThief.

I'm going telling on you to the Bolton News, see how you like THEM apples."

Read in the voice of Athletico Mince's Harry Kane? :D

4 hours ago, Spider said:

Who the fuck do the ST think they are?

Supporters have 1 job.

Writing letters demanding to know about the admin certainly isnt it.

Unacceptable

1 hour ago, DirtySanchez said:

How come if the money isn't there on Friday, it will be by Monday? Where would it suddenly appear from? Does ken know the lottery numbers or summat? 

Gate receipts from the game tomorrow, Direct Debit payments clearing for season tickets and (possibly) a monthly instalment of TV money. 

23 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

We're going into admin sooner or later

The club has no money, KA isn't putting any in, there's no one interested in buying the club, there'll soon be more unpaid bills and ED is dead

January will be interesting if Forest Green are due something for Doidge

That's a cheery thought to enter the festive season with. 

Cheers!