Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

2 hours ago, Spider said:

Sorry but you're being a bit rose-tinted mate.

Investors want success, a pretty stadium isn't of interest.

Even Man City struggle to sell out and they currently occupy a different planet. The shithouse, wanky manc cunts.

I take your point but its still more of plus to a potential investor than Burnden ever was.

30 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

Players still not been paid for me KA credibility is now waning for me he promised the players Thursday but still he hadnt paid up administration here we come .

He’s finished for me, folk say he’s the only show in town, it’s a shit show, I’d prefer admin and start again and at least we’d have some unity amongst fans, players and the club. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

To all you asking for admin - its not a magic solution you know even taling into account 12 point deduction / relegation

Firstly we need someone prepared to invest  to take us out of admin, and be prepared to do a deal with the Administrator for assets - ground hotel training pitch etc - Administrator may get a better offer for the hotel - thus minimising income stream for future owner

Trade creditors then whistle for what they are owed

Not sure what happens to players - they may be able to walk away from contracts

Not sure what happens to season ticket holders who have paid up in advance

And we still need someone to take on a club losing money on a weekly basis

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

To all you asking for admin - its not a magic solution you know even taling into account 12 point deduction / relegation

Firstly we need someone prepared to invest  to take us out of admin, and be prepared to do a deal with the Administrator for assets - ground hotel training pitch etc - Administrator may get a better offer for the hotel - thus minimising income stream for future owner

Trade creditors then whistle for what they are owed

Not sure what happens to players - they may be able to walk away from contracts

Not sure what happens to season ticket holders who have paid up in advance

And we still need someone to take on a club losing money on a weekly basis

im sure 'go into admin' is an option on some computer game, which is about as near to real life plenty of those clamouring for ken out, admin in, have ever got

I get the feeling Ken is going to walk away, some of the comments on twitter are just unbelievable, some people don't have a clue what they are on about. One idiot moaning that Ken isn't putting any money in but admits he doesn't go himself, fuck off!!!! 

13 minutes ago, darrener said:

I get the feeling Ken is going to walk away, some of the comments on twitter are just unbelievable, some people don't have a clue what they are on about. One idiot moaning that Ken isn't putting any money in but admits he doesn't go himself, fuck off!!!!