Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

• Site Supporter

If I’m honest, I couldn’t really give a shit about the finances of BWFC. We know we are skint, we don’t really to know just how skint or who has been taking tuppence out.

Until we get taken over/get investment, this will always be the case. I care more about results than anything else to do with the club

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

The only people that care are the people that want to find fault.

Bit like when our peg goes my through my phone. You can read what you want to read. 

That’ll be an interesting read!

On 17/11/2018 at 16:45, boltondiver said:

Does the rust really have 3,000 members?

Just received an email rom them;

These are very practical measures that the Trust has taken to help safeguard the future of our club should the worst scenario unfold, but with just over 3000 members accounting for around 20-25% of our average home gate, it could be argued that it is not a representative mouthpiece for Bolton’s supporters and so used to justify limited engagement with the club.

They've no idea about how many of their members are actually attending games.

More bullshit from the misTrust

2 hours ago, waffer cup 07 said:

Has our Ken gone into hiding or has he given up trying to rally tbe 'troops'.Can't recall any notes from him for fortnight.

I recall Iles saying something along the lines of the club (KA) has deliberately taken a mood of quiet contemplation over the break.

Suppose he's said all he can about crowds and tickets and it does seem like he reads what's said on Twitter, where people have complained he chats on too much, so maybe thinking right fuck ya'll.

1 hour ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Ken is talked out 

he can’t come out and defend that neither can he pap on about tickets deals and attendances

he wants out and nothing seems to be moving in terms of a sale so from his point he’s done 

Yep - its how I see it. Can't see him spending any of his money to fix the short term given he wants out. So we'll just carry on until Ken finds a buyer/investor. 

I'm not kens biggest fan but are we working on the basis that he's had enough off not doing his statement klaxon? Or has something else been mentioned?

Ive said before but my worry with KA is that he wins in a few different scenarios i.e. Admin etc. That has to be a concern. If it is simply down to finances and he wants rid of PP then we are gone. It has all the hallmarks of lennons last few months.