Donate to keep the site running Read more... ×
Subscribe - contribute monthly Read more... ×
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Lostock Whites

King Ken

17 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

I’m not particularly either way I just don’t get one clown constantly sniping and digging out another for trying to do the best job he can with his own and the clubs very limited resources 

theres only one fella antagonising here on a daily basis for me and it’s completely unnecessary. Basically acting a Cnut 

Correctamundo.

47 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Iles is just trying to be ‘the people’s champion ‘ but really he’s embarrassing himself even more. What a tosser.

Really don’t think he is. 

Hes just retaliating after a barrage of shit thrown at him from Marc Iles, the trust and the merry bunch of doom merchants that follow them. 

5 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Really don’t think he is. 

Hes just retaliating after a barrage of shit thrown at him from Marc Iles, the trust and the merry bunch of doom merchants that follow them. 

Gonzo, have you read my post correctly? I was having a go at Iles not KA, decent response from Ken tbf, Iles shouldn’t try to be the flag bearer for the masses.

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

War!

Little or no substance?

none, I’d have thought

In fact, a negative contribution 

7 minutes ago, Steejay said:

Gonzo, have you read my post correctly? I was having a go at Iles not KA, decent response from Ken tbf, Iles shouldn’t try to be the flag bearer for the masses.

Ah right sorry mate 

The only "evidence" against KA seems to be a consultancy fee he paid himself once.

Since no-one has access to the current cashflow figures, they are fucking guessing 

As Boothy says, it's a case of for or against with very few people able to back down once they've picked a side.

Well, go for it. Personally, I haven't seen the last few months figures and KA has never denied taking a consultancy fee, so I'm taking him at face value here and from what I can see with my own eyes we have a club to support despite it being clear we have no money coming in - you don't need to see the figures to be able to work out that we don't sell 10 million replica shirts around the world.

Iles is just doing what any journalist needs to do - I actually have no issue with that as it seems to be working for him

The real problem are gullible, bedwetting, interfering hypocritical wankforks like SHortland who lap up everything he says as gospel.

No-one knows. That's a fact.

Iles would do well not to be liking posts from the doom merchants.

Think it would be best if all parties just came off twitter.

Iles going for it tonight fuck me 

43 minutes ago, Spider said:

The only "evidence" against KA seems to be a consultancy fee he paid himself once.

Since no-one has access to the current cashflow figures, they are fucking guessing 

As Boothy says, it's a case of for or against with very few people able to back down once they've picked a side.

Well, go for it. Personally, I haven't seen the last few months figures and KA has never denied taking a consultancy fee, so I'm taking him at face value here and from what I can see with my own eyes we have a club to support despite it being clear we have no money coming in - you don't need to see the figures to be able to work out that we don't sell 10 million replica shirts around the world.

Iles is just doing what any journalist needs to do - I actually have no issue with that as it seems to be working for him

The real problem are gullible, bedwetting, interfering hypocritical wankforks like SHortland who lap up everything he says as gospel.

No-one knows. That's a fact.

The thing is, there are people who have access to the cash flow figures. People who don’t like what they see.

That is a fact.

If these things are leaked to the local press, do they not have a responsibility to report on them?

This is a forum for Wanderers fans. KA is not and never was a fan. He’s here to make a lot of money and nothing else. He is not concerned who he upsets in the process.

We will all still be here when he’s gone. What’s the point of taking sides 

26 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

KA is not and never was a fan. 

Neither is Iles. 

So these folk who don't like the cash flow, what are they doing about it

Anderson is currently the only show in town

And if it went tuts up tomorrow, he will still have done more for BWFC than lies will ever do

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Iles going for it tonight fuck me 

For non twitterers - what's he said?

7 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

For non twitterers - what's he said?

Spent the night picking holes in KA’s hissy fit. Obviously liasing with the amateur accountants he’s in cahoots with. 

Edited by gonzo

2 hours ago, boltondiver said:

Little or no substance?

none, I’d have thought

In fact, a negative contribution 

What is?

Iles on his wind up missions, Ken on his public arguments, or a jocular comment from me based on their respective retorts.

Iles may have his own agenda and that's for him to live with.

Ken, despite his obvious efforts and some successes is increasingly causing some concern with his methodology.

Sadly, I'm losing interest in it all, it's neverending. I do wonder what would have happened had we gone into administration earlier and started again; may have been better in the long run.

13 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

What is?

Iles on his wind up missions, Ken on his public arguments, or a jocular comment from me based on their respective retorts.

Iles may have his own agenda and that's for him to live with.

Ken, despite his obvious efforts and some successes is increasingly causing some concern with his methodology.

Sadly, I'm losing interest in it all, it's neverending. I do wonder what would have happened had we gone into administration earlier and started again; may have been better in the long run.

Supporters Trust contribution 

they sent me a long email today

told em to just fuck off

They just won’t go away

2 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Supporters Trust contribution 

they sent me a long email today

told em to just fuck off

They just won’t go away

Ahh, I see.

Aren't they covered by this new data protection stuff, as in if you tell them to fuck off, then they have to.

Not that it matters I suppose, as they've no money if you were to sue them.

I’ve reached the really can’t be arsed with the whole shooting match stage. 

What a farce our club is now. Defended it to the hilt but got far more important things to do that give two shits about Ken, his idiot son and the Bolton News.

Would rather just be in admin, see Ken fuck off and see what happens. Better than this shitshow.

1 minute ago, clown said:

I’ve reached the really can’t be arsed with the whole shooting match stage. 

What a farce our club is now. Defended it to the hilt but got far more important things to do that give two shits about Ken, his idiot son and the Bolton News.

Would rather just be in admin, see Ken fuck off and see what happens. Better than this shitshow.

In years to come I reckon this will, medically, be known as the brexit effect.

Treatment will involve, shagging, supping ale, or something similar.

Results are shit. Players are shit. Manager is shit. Chairman is shit. Fans and attendances are shit. Iles is shit. Beer is shit. Everyone has someone to blame. It's toxic at the moment.

What we are going through at the moment is unprecedented in the history of the club.

Let's pray.

5 minutes ago, Underpants said:

Results are shit. Players are shit. Manager is shit. Chairman is shit. Fans and attendances are shit. Iles is shit. Beer is shit. Everyone has someone to blame. It's toxic at the moment.

What we are going through at the moment is unprecedented in the history of the club.

Let's pray.

We’ve seen worse fella. We will overcome.

On a brighter note went to watch the youth team beat Newcastle 2-1 tonight, best game I've seen all season, some real talent out there for bolton. Not that we will ever see any of them under parky. Anyway well done lads, a bit of sunshine on the shittiest of shitty days. Come on you whites!! 

well i'm on team ken.

fuck the st, iles and other doubters.

30 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

We’ve seen worse fella. We will overcome.

Collectively i don't think we have. Back in the other dark days the players got paid and we even had dark mild on sale at he ground.

OINO