Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

course they will if they are paid by the club to do it, by that I mean it'll be an employee like that Emma Norris or someone, she (or whoever) will get given a list of bullet point things to mention and then knock it up

reads like it's written by a young person trying to be articulate to me

some of the stuff that came out before and after we played sheff utd in the promotion season was written by a proper fan, not a chairman with any self respect

Paul H writes them

• 2 weeks later...

Another locally based person, who had previously made an offer, once again showed a keen interest. However, when he supplied us his proof of funds, the documentation used was found to be fake and no further discussions will take place with this particular person or his professional advisors.

Hahaha

Another locally based person, who had previously made an offer, once again showed a keen interest. However, when he supplied us his proof of funds, the documentation used was found to be fake and no further discussions will take place with this particular person or his professional advisors.

Hahaha

Sorry that was me. I had one of them massive cheques made out for £6,000,000,000 but his army of lawyers saw through it.

who have just dissolved a business owing £26m? 

never mind asking for proof of funds they shouldnt of even been let through the door. clowns 

They also wanted to talk to Bury about them.

Dodgy fuckers. One of them used to be my line manager at Vertex ffs!!!