Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

• Moderators

I can't say I know, nor care about KA's tax status

Woooooaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, under 12 hours ago you were accusing him of tax avoidance. So clearly both these things are patently untrue, in one of the biggest U-turns in the history of WW.

• Moderators

Oh the irony!

I used to call you out for talking bollocks, especially when you weren't there! Then I get warned & put on MOD review!

What a hypocrite, maybe you should be one of these grown ups you talk about?

Nah, you got put on mod preview as your keyboard needs a breathalyzer. As is clear for all to see; can’t take your ale and get abusive after a few. Ten men.

In the bar at the hotel. Pretty sure Magennis is sat over from me. Still got the cash only signs on the bar. Not sure how he paid for his coffee.

The emojis were out earlier so seems likely. Wonder when his medical is? Doubt we do them at weekends.

Woooooaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, under 12 hours ago you were accusing him of tax avoidance. So clearly both these things are patently untrue, in one of the biggest U-turns in the history of WW.

What's tax status got to do with tax avoidance?

Not that there's any thing wrong with tax avoidance and I didn't ACCUSE anything at all.

What about if they have breached contracted agreements on a number of occasions?

Are you aware of any breaches? As far as I am aware, Heathcotes business hasn’t been paid for some time so he is taking cash payments only. That may be a breach of contract, his statement today said it wasn’t.

I don’t know Heathcote. I do know a number of staff at the hotel though who woke up this morning wondering if their jobs were secure after Ken Anderson’s statement.

£200,000 for Magennis according to Iles. Bargain that.

Also suggests we will go back in for another striker but. Possibly Wyke.

The twitter mob will still moan at Ken. No doubt he’s spent the past few weeks negotiating with Peterborough to save a few hundred thousand.

Edited by bwfcfan5

£200,000 for Magennis according to Iles. Bargain that.

Also suggests we will go back in for another striker but. Possibly Wyke.

The twitter mob will still moan at Ken. No doubt he’s spent the past few weeks negotiating with Peterborough to save a few hundred thousand.

Hope we don’t sign another striker after magennis .Especially if it’s a nippy lad like we always loan in and stick on wing or play for 2 matches a season

Makes it absolutely impossible for hall to contribute.

We may end up playing 1 upfront this season. We will already have magennis, Donaldson, alf and hall.

That’s 4 fitting into one role.

It’s a waste for both parties and further reiterates that we have no intention of giving our own youth an even slim chance of getting near the first team