Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

• Site Supporter
On 03/12/2018 at 12:16, MickyD said:

Yes we do. By the way, I went to school with a lad called Jimmy Bolton-Diver. Any relation?

22 hours ago, boltondiver said:

Me dad!

I say I went to school with him. He was actually my teacher. :lol:

Does it feel to anyone else like Iles is one step away from doing a full on attack article on the Andersons? 

His tweets and replies the last few days don't really leave much to the imagination as to where he stands. It'd be interesting to see but I think it's seal his ban from the ground!

1 minute ago, Kane57 said:

As long as he reports without bias then I'm sure his bosses don't give a toss what his personal opinions are

Was talking about this earlier, there seems to be a move towards opinion based stuff in BN these days, the tweets from the main account usually leads with an opinion rather than just a headline now too.

I don't mind it to be honest, whether I agree with the opinions or not it at least makes the paper more interesting

1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

Does it feel to anyone else like Iles is one step away from doing a full on attack article on the Andersons? 

His tweets and replies the last few days don't really leave much to the imagination as to where he stands. It'd be interesting to see but I think it's seal his ban from the ground!

Deffo firing from the hip with these kind of tweets 

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Do Wigan ruggers stillget more through the door than the footy nowadays?

checked and average for rugby in 2017 was around 13.6k

last season footy was averaging around 8k

this season around 10.5k - they've had some big ones (Sheff Weds, Leeds - 14K). and a few 8-9kers 

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

checked and average for rugby in 2017 was around 13.6k

last season footy was averaging around 8k

this season around 10.5k - they've had some big ones (Sheff Weds, Leeds - 14K). and a few 8-9kers 

quite impressive numbers for the size of town to fair, appreciate the borough is bigger than Bolton. but there's not many Leythers that follow Wigan