Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

I’ve been watching events unfold and reading these comments and not known what to say....a bit numb really. 

I suppose we all knew what K A was like but he’s been the only game in town. Things unravelled for him quickly with the passing of Eddie Davies and the disastrous results of the team. He would have gambled on either a sale or Eddie helping when he entered into these  deals.

with Eddie gone and our value plummeted as we are likely to be in league 1 there’s no money and no way out. 

Progress now is still having a club to support when we wake up each morning 

1 minute ago, ZicoKelly said:

so if KA comes out and says "I did not say that", will you believe he did not say that?

the FGR doesn't need to get back at him, he just needs to explain what's going on, and if he has a legal case to persue, then persue it.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that unlike KA, he doesn't use the media to slag off people he's pissed off with

He’s had problems with his own fans in the past and isn’t everyone’s cup of tea down there. 

He also has a very Doidgey (see what i did there) haircut 

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, royal white said:

He’s had problems with his own fans in the past and isn’t everyone’s cup of tea down there. 

I suspect that's probably more to do with making them the world's first all vegan football club as opposed to wonky dealings off the pitch but am all ears if not

9 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

It is "his debt" not his money. And it very much depends what it has been secured against. If against the BL assets - then not Ken's issue!

Sorry I don't understand that?

Maybe giving an example might help to clarify things.

You lend me say £5,000 and I agree to pay you back and if I don't you can have my car instead which we both agree is worth at least £5,000.

I then put this money into my son's business to help him pay a few bills, but only on condition I get his company car if he doesn't pay me back.

Whose money did my son get your £5,000 or mine?

HINT - who would get his company car if he didn't pay back the £5,000, you or me?

KA has invested £5,000 as an individual into Burnden Leisure - which is a completely different legal entity than to himself - even though he owns BL.

So yes he is a secured creditor at the club and Eddie wouldn't have been in just the same way as I would be the secured creditor in my sons company and you wouldn't.

So how could it not have been anyone's money other than KA's that is secured against BL's assets?

Hope this makes things a bit clearer for you.

2 hours ago, tomski said:

Group B for me. Deffo want him out. Obviously needs a plan b. Next step would be to see if between him and Davies family they can remove the clauses that made admin looking more interesting to potential buyers recently.

Nixon has released his further bad news (unless there's further further bad news) we owe Norwich a 6 figure sum for unpaid wages to Wildschut and Williams.

4 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Sorry I don't understand that?

Maybe giving an example might help to clarify things.

You lend me say £5,000 and I agree to pay you back and if I don't you can have my car instead which we both agree is worth at least £5,000.

I then put this money into my son's business to help him pay a few bills, but only on condition I get his company car if he doesn't pay me back.

Whose money did my son get your £5,000 or mine?

HINT - who would get his company car if he didn't pay back the £5,000, you or me?

KA has invested £5,000 as an individual into Burnden Leisure - which is a completely different legal entity than to himself - even though he owns BL.

So yes he is a secured creditor at the club and Eddie wouldn't have been in just the same way as I would be the secured creditor in my sons company and you wouldn't.

So how could it not have been anyone's money other than KA's that is secured against BL's assets?

Hope this makes things a bit clearer for you.

Eddie lends Inner Circle the money - secured against Burnden Leisure assets. ICI then lend the money to Burnden leisure.

Ken will never have to pay that money back should the business go into admin - ED's estate will be a creditor....

I will bet anything that KA will not lose a single £ should the club go into administration. 

5 minutes ago, SalfordOriginal said:

Sorry yes...  Basically saying if what KA has said is true, it's enough for the EFL to fail KA as fit and proper then send in an Administrator to take over

Well that's how I read it anyway

I would say IF it is all true then that should happen 

It's quite a long list of people you'd have to give him the benefit of the doubt over now, do they all have an axe to grind, or have been dishonest/incompetent/unfairly working against a poor fella just trying to do his best by Bolton Wanderers? The previous regime, Dean Holdsworth, Heathcotes, Moxey, Amos, Karl Henry, the players who went on strike in August, the players who rowed with him about unpaid wages in November, Marc Iles, the Supporters Trust, the football finance bloke who says we paid Ken and Lee hundreds of thousands last year, whoever leaked that the stock was being reclaimed from the club shop due to non-payments, the PFA, Remi Matthews, Christian Doidge, Forest Green Rovers, Norwich City.

Are all those wrong, or is he indeed a dishonest chancer?

Edited by Tombwfc

16 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Eddie lends Inner Circle the money - secured against Burnden Leisure assets. ICI then lend the money to Burnden leisure.

Ken will never have to pay that money back should the business go into admin - ED's estate will be a creditor....

I will bet anything that KA will not lose a single £ should the club go into administration. 

Eddie didn't lend it to Inner Circle though.

He loaned it directly to KA as a 'personal' loan.

KA is on the line for his ownership of the club which he used as the asset he borrowed against - ie he's personally borrowed £5 million and will lose ownership of Inner Circle's asset - ie the club - if he doesn't pay it back on the due day.

If the club goes into Admin KA still has a personal debt of £5m to pay to Eddie (now Moonshift) or lose the club.

He may very well not lose a single £ should the club go into Administration but he certainly will lose ownership of the club if he can't find the £5 million (plus agreed interest I presume) if he doesn't pay Eddie's estate back on time.

Do you get it now?

Edited by Sluffy
corrections.

4 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Eddie didn't lend it to Inner Circle though.

He loaned it directly to KA as a 'personal' loan.

KA is on the line for his shares in IC as the assets he borrowed against - ie he's personally borrowed £5 million and will lose ownership of  Inner Circle's asset - ie the club - if he doesn't pay it back on the due day.

If the club goes into Admin KA still has a personal debt of £5m to pay to Eddie (now Moonshift) or lose the club.

He may very well not lose a single £ should the club go into Administration but he certainly will lose ownership of the club if he can't find the £5 million (plus agreed interest I presume) if he doesn't pay Eddie's estate back on time.

Do you get it now?

If it goes into admin he loses ownership of the club regardless. He doesn't care. He has nothing personally riding on it. He's made very sure of that.