Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I’ve had to stop going on there, it’s doing my head in. There are loads of the cunts talking about going down to “watch a club run properly”.

I don’t think half of them actually will, it’s all part of the ‘look at me’ nature of twitter where cunts get their bit of limelight but to even suggest that you would travel down to the Cotswolds to watch another club just because our twatty owner has decided we can’t pay up on a deal, when our own team is playing only 25 miles further on, is next level of bellend.

FGR are away to Oldham on Saturday.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, HomerJay said:

FFS zico. I don't want an argument. I want clarity.

Good luck

You could go back to page 1 and start again

But in summary ken has said a lot of things that have turned out to be bullshit

Including now it seems agreeing deals for players we can't afford

He should not be agreeing to new deals he cannot afford when he is meant to be sorting out mess of the previous regime, particularly ones that could cost the club over a million 

And then when called out on it reply like in the tweet below

So to be clear, he's getting it from all angles because it looks bad and he's been acting like a cunt

This suggestion that the club being bankrupted or wound up not impacting him as he'll get his money back has upset a lot of people

His version of events pending of course

7 minutes ago, leigh white said:

FGR are away to Oldham on Saturday.

So they are, I’ll take back some of my disgust. Still think anyone that is driving down there to watch them just because of this Doidge malarkey is an oddball.

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

So they are, I’ll take back some of my disgust. Still think anyone that is driving down there to watch them just because of this Doidge malarkey is an oddball.

Aye

I feel sorry for Doidge, but I don’t see how that’s being a supporter of BWFC

Attention seeking of the highest order

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Good luck

You could go back to page 1 and start again

But in summary ken has said a lot of things that have turned out to be bullshit

Including now it seems agreeing deals for players we can't afford

He should not be agreeing to new deals he cannot afford when he is meant to be sorting out mess of the previous regime, particularly ones that could cost the club over a million 

And then when called out on it reply like in the tweet below

So to be clear, he's getting it from all angles because it looks bad and he's been acting like a cunt

This suggestion that the club being bankrupted or wound up not impacting him as he'll get his money back has upset a lot of people

His version of events pending of course

i googled "championship clubs profit and loss"

this was the first result. https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/07/championship-financial-gap-premier-league-annual-accounts

it states "Accounts reveal 19 of 24 clubs made losses in 2016-17 season"

which intimates they cant afford players either doesnt it?

now ive not gone into the detail but you could argue they only made a loss after paying for new signings i guess?

but my point is, and as i mentioned above, football has its own rules, in terms of running at a loss.

plus a big part of kens plan could have been to rely on gate money, which was certainly a bit silly to say the least.

but at the end of the day, if we made more cash through fans turning up to watch, we would not be in this situation, or would we??

now this is not me blaming fans, the dross on the pitch really does not help. but then maybe ken thought by getting a massive signing like doidge, we would actually win some games. maybe parky told him, he would score 20 goals and get us into the playoffs??

and finally, i dont know what these so called lies are, so if you could point them out, it would be appreciated..

Edited by HomerJay

10 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Aye

I feel sorry for Doidge, but I don’t see how that’s being a supporter of BWFC

Attention seeking of the highest order

Especially when most of them going would have spent last week “outraged” by Vegan sausage rolls

4 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

this was the first result. https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/07/championship-financial-gap-premier-league-annual-accounts

now ive not gone into the detail but you could argue they only made a loss after paying for new signings i guess?

but my point is, and as i mentioned above, football has its own rules, in terms of running at a loss.

plus a big part of kens plan could have been to rely on gate money, which was certainly a bit silly to say the least.

but at the end of the day, if we made more cash through fans turning up to watch, we would not be in this situation, or would we??

now this is not me blaming fans, the dross on the pitch really does not help. but then maybe ken thought by getting a massive signing like doidge, we would actually win some games. maybe parky told him, he would score 20 goals and get us into the playoffs??

and finally, i dont know what these so called lies are, so if you could point them out, it would be appreciated..

If my aunt had a dick she would be my uncle 

It isn’t the fans fault that Ken bought a player the club couldn’t afford 

In the same way it wasn’t the fans fault when we signed Ben Amos on a big deal just before the shit hit the fan 4 years ago 

It’s piss poor of Ken to sign a player if we didn’t have the funds to pay his wages or the agreed fee. He’s either incompetent or a massive wanker 

If we didn’t have the cash then we shouldn’t have signed him, might as well have given the young lad a go who we loaned out to Accy 

P.s how many of the 19 championship clubs that made a loss had to send a player back after agreeing a transfer? 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, HomerJay said:

That's not the point

We all know KA has got a tough job to do

And you accept he makes tough decisions because he's doing it for the club and for himself because if  we win he wins and vice versa

These words from the FGR chairman seem to back up certain fans worries that he's come in to exploit us and make money for himself and has covered his arse

They also some consistency with what Vince says with the concerns that he's full of shit and spouts lies to make himself look good and get folk onside

And in doing so he's dragging the club's name further into the dirt

Even most who support him acknowledge this looks bad and can't be defended

That is why he's getting it from all angles, which you were confused about

• Moderators

I wonder where he is

Parky said on Friday he had spoken with him, even Vince has spoken with him

Just what the fcuk is going on

In all this, I suppose his priority is dealing the the winder  :) against the hotel

I hope

1 minute ago, royal white said:

Where are we with the 650k did he pay that to himself and his son? Also is it true that he has paid 2 million of his own money into the club 

The 650k was league 1. God knows what he assigned himself last season. I suspect it's more? No idea on 2mill. Not heard that.