Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

2 minutes ago, Ani said:

Amazing when you read in other sites thinly veiled comments a out this site loving Ken. 

Pisses me off. Big difference from thinking Ken is the messiah and thinking there is no one else wanting the job. 

Ken was the only game in town, and up to this point is "STILL" the only game in town. He stepped up, no fucker did before him and in the last 3 year no one else has

8 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

That is the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen on a club website. And the past decade has had a fair few of those things on places like Blackpool FC etc....

Well everyone wanted him to speak, now he as people don't like it ... for fuck sake what do people really want. apart from a good fucking moan

Here is a thought, we have a contract/agreement to sign Doidge and a payment schedule that according to KA is agreed with FGR.

If we make the next payment and Doidge does not play who is in breach of contract ?

i can see KA suing FGR. 

Not saying that is the right course of action, but imagine KA will do it if he thinks it makes his point. 

1 minute ago, Ani said:

Here is a thought, we have a contract/agreement to sign Doidge and a payment schedule that according to KA is agreed with FGR.

If we make the next payment and Doidge does not play who is in breach of contract ?

i can see KA suing FGR. 

Not saying that is the right course of action, but imagine KA will do it if he thinks it makes his point. 

Was thinking the same

KA is steadfast in his view that FGR have broken that agreement because we wouldn’t pay sooner. 

If that agreement and payment schedule is sat with the football league surely our club has the case in our favour? 

Now im not saying I believe Ken over the other or visa Versa but whoever decides to take action will show who was telling the truth.. 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Ani said:

i can see KA suing FGR. 

Please let this be true.

Vince Cable gives me the willies the more I see of him.

Tshirts - He started it etc...

21 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

That is the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen on a club website. And the past decade has had a fair few of those things on places like Blackpool FC etc....

Take a chill pill, if you're going to reply to someone then that's the way to do it. Ken's a right cunt but bloody hell he's entertaining at times. 

2 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I can't see why people are taking what the FGR bloke says as being gospel. Raising money for the ST, not seen one person question the wisdom of this. That's Twitter for you.

Well it seemed abundantly clear that the ST had been in contact with Vince in advance of his public comments about KA - why else would he be running a T-shirt promotion for them as a show of unity against Anderson?

It did occur to me if it were they who changed his mind from seemingly 'relaxed with the situation' to hooking Doidge back to FGR a day or so later - maybe they put a serious doubt in his mind that he might not get the first instalment of the deal which presumably he has budgeted into his running costs for the club for the remainder of the season perhaps?

It similar crossed my mind if the ST were behind the Baronesses letter too - why else would they randomly send it - maybe even the ST wrote it for them to sign if agreeable to it?

Obviously I'm only speculating but clearly there is a solid connection between Vinny and our beloved ST which predates his public views of KA and not something that came from them afterwards.

26 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I can't see why people are taking what the FGR bloke says as being gospel. Raising money for the ST, not seen one person question the wisdom of this. That's Twitter for you.

Because they don't believe Ken, is the long and short of it. If Vince had done half the shit Ken has in the past and the present, you'd be pointing to it as proof that nobody should believe a word he says. Instead all we (and Ken) have got is that he's vegan. The bastard.

That statement is full on Donald Trump mental. Head completely gone.

Edited by Tombwfc

4 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

Because they don't believe Ken, is the long and short of it. If Vince had done half the shit Ken has in the past and the present, you'd be pointing to it as proof that nobody should believe a word he says. Instead all we (and Ken) have got is that he's vegan. The bastard.

That statement is full on Donald Trump mental. Head completely gone.

Its absolutely ridiculous. 

Spin.

He says "the EFL have told us how we can register players".

When the BN asked the EFL they were told "there is no agreement, we've told them the steps that need to be taken to remove the embargo".

So basically "pay our bills and we get out of embargo". 

He's trying to make it sound like we can register players now. When patently we can't. It's so see through.

And then trying to take on another chairman like that is just plain embarrassing. Do it away from the club. We don't need to see this nonsense.