Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

Just now, Marc505 said:

No I understand that and a pregame gathering and demo is fine, during the game make discontent heard sure but it just seems really contradictory to talk about supporting players then do the exact opposite. 

Looks like the tennis ball thing has been thought better of (or warned off!) But I suspect some may still do some chucking.

I fully expect so too. Depends on where you stand on disrupting the game.

Just now, Marc505 said:

Looks like the tennis ball thing has been thought better of (or warned off!) But I suspect some may still do some chucking.

They went public with the idea.

BWFC/GMP are aware and don't be surprised to find they'll be using the CCTV to retrospectively arrest people for it and issue banning orders.

6 minutes ago, Traf said:

They went public with the idea.

BWFC/GMP are aware and don't be surprised to find they'll be using the CCTV to retrospectively arrest people for it and issue banning orders.

Some idiot I saw on Facebook had posted a photo (on his own, traceable page) of a box of tennis balls all with ANDERSON OUT written on them.

Makes you wonder what goes through these peoples minds. 

7 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

Dodgies twitter page still has him as a BWFC footballer

Would imagine changing his Twitter bio is pretty low priority while he moves his stuff back south and finds out whether he can get out of buying his house here (maybe Ken can write a sassy email for him).

16 hours ago, boltondiver said:

19 hours ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Can not get rid of the quote boxes.

But even if you do not agree with the protest everything they are planning is fine, until the 58th minute idea. All the way through about supporting the team why walk out ? 

23 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

Some idiot I saw on Facebook had posted a photo (on his own, traceable page) of a box of tennis balls all with ANDERSON OUT written on them.

Makes you wonder what goes through these peoples minds. 

Do you mean David Figgins?

Another bloody vegan.

21 minutes ago, Ani said:

Can not get rid of the quote boxes.

But even if you do not agree with the protest everything they are planning is fine, until the 58th minute idea. All the way through about supporting the team why walk out ? 

Exactly, support the team but leave for most of the second half ? Great support that is.

I found out how to clear quote boxes.

The ultimate irony would be Doidge scoring after 58 mins and 1 second.

Lets say there will 12,000 Bolton fans at the game be good to know how many they are expecting to join the protest. Just hope they remember not joining the protest does not mean you love Ken.