Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

4 hours ago, Big E said:

in fact out of the 6 ST holders in our lot i think only 1 went. 

4 out of 12 for us bothered.

Sky and team playing shit put folk off. Oh and night matches.

And BCG only turned up cos she thought it might kick off and be entertaining.

Poor effort if that female steward did get hit. Poor effort if any steward got hit. Not necessary.

As for the stewards upstairs - I'm not sure they had any right to take the banner off the lads on the front row? As long as it didn't obscure the Bet Fred signs? And seeing as one of them holding it was an ex-Cuckoo - could have been an interesting scenario had they tried to.

Shit club. Shit fans. Shit ex-players. 

Not saying I agreed with her on everything but it was my eldest daughter's first game since Nov 2008 and within 15 minutes she had come to the conclusions that those throwing the tennis balls were bell ends, Donaldson was shit, Ameobi was lazy, Olkowski got forward without realising he might have to get back, and that although she couldn't really see him she fancied Noone because of the way he carried himself.

After the game she also said that it was she wouldn't mind coming again which made me wonder if the stuff you read in the press about teenagers and recreational drug use might have more than a bit of truth in it.

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Not saying I agreed with her on everything but it was my eldest daughter's first game since Nov 2008 and within 15 minutes she had come to the conclusions that those throwing the tennis balls were bell ends, Donaldson was shit, Ameobi was lazy, Olkowski got forward without realising he might have to get back, and that although she couldn't really see him she fancied Noone because of the way he carried himself.

After the game she also said that it was she wouldn't mind coming again which made me wonder if the stuff you read in the press about teenagers and recreational drug use might have more than a bit of truth in it.

That's made me chuckle.

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Aye I’m glad my lad wasn’t there last night to be honest. A Dad and daughter I’ve never seen before were sat directly behind me screeching fuck the Andersons for the whole of the first half. 

All I could see in the east stand was just kids after a kick off. I’d have probably been doing the same at their age without knowing or caring what it was I was actually booting off about. 

It was the same cluster of kids that were dangling off the crossbar with a minute to play at the gillingham match. Just kids after a bit of action.

As for the protest outside, fair enough to anyone that had an actual reason and the energy to protest, but I’m still at a loss to what it actually will or has achieved and what it is the answer?

I’ve seen it all first hand over this way. Protesting gets you nowhere and creates a toxic atmosphere and people will stay away.

Then you’ve lost another generation of fans. 

This is why I didn't take Junior last night.

I won't go to another game where the same people are organising another protest, so that's 2 they're driving out.

Me and my 2 mates are seriously considering jacking it in its nothing to Do with the anti KA brigade for us is the fact we lose every week at home we play like the away team and all coaches know is score first game over. I want PP sacked her just not up to it nice guy but no thanks anyother club he would have got the boot months ago.

Is it just down to money or does PP know too much so KA can't sack him just a thought.

14 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

Me and my 2 mates are seriously considering jacking it in its nothing to Do with the anti KA brigade for us is the fact we lose every week at home we play like the away team and all coaches know is score first game over. I want PP sacked her just not up to it nice guy but no thanks anyother club he would have got the boot months ago.

Is it just down to money or does PP know too much so KA can't sack him just a thought.

I think when you're younger you put up with all sorts of crap performances +  kept going because of the banter and crack with your mates.

When you get older and a lot of your mates have packed it in due to family or whatever, you become a lot less tolerant of putting up with shite performances week in week out and it becomes easier to think "Fcuk it, why do i bother"

We need a couple of back to back wins :yahoo: 

Edited by Burndens Bogs

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

its a thought without any thought  :)

if PP was sacked he would be paid another 12 months salary, probably a month time or whenever KA gets round to it

for that period, at least, he wont be making much in the way of comment

8 hours ago, Dr Faustus said:

Speaking of free tickets, had some toddler kicking my chair throughout, in fighting with fans and the wanker thought it appropriate to call my 17 year old a slag!

Was he dressed in a copper's uniform, including high-vis? Did he shout "you f*cking black c**n!" at their right-winger during the first half?

He's Millwall that lad, though fuck knows what he's doing up here watching two other teams on a fleeing Red Moss neet.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

On 21/01/2019 at 17:23, Traf said:

Of course, administration is always a massive move forward.

It certainly will be in our case that's for sure, it will rid us of the current owners , we will be relegated anyway and new owners will get the club for manageable cost and we can start again, face facts Anderson is a leech draining the club of any finance and doing everything he can to destroy the soul of this club!! 

1 minute ago, Urchin said:

It certainly will be in our case that's for sure, it will rid us of the current owners , we will be relegated anyway and new owners will get the club for manageable cost and we can start again, face facts Anderson is a leech draining the club of any finance and doing everything he can to destroy the soul of this club!! 

No it will not, Anderson can buys us back again from the administers

4 minutes ago, Urchin said:

He can buy it back, points deduction could get rolled over, administration costs money we dont have, loads of people lose their jobs. Be careful what you wish for

4 minutes ago, Urchin said:

face facts Anderson is a leech draining the club of any finance and doing everything he can to destroy the soul of this club!! 

They aren't facts

Just (pathetic) opinion

12 minutes ago, Urchin said:

If you think admin is so easy why doesn’t every club do it? 

Why does every chairman / owner in the land do everything to avoid it? 

You and many others seem to think admin is this magic wand, all problems disappear, all debts are suddenly written off and we can run the club on £8 a week and suddenly have money to buy players 

if you think what is currently going on is destroying the soul of the club admin will fucking kill it

but you carry on in your fantasy land pal 

22 minutes ago, Urchin said:

Thing is, if this was the case he could’ve rinsed a hell of a lot more than he apparently has. 

If you want to see a football club owner draining finance, take a look at the tangerine lot over by the sea. 

You have no idea.