Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

Jesus Christ, we’re at such a low point in our history. Our chairman is literally blaming, once again, the lack of transfer funds on the clubs supporters. Protests charge this much, and 20,000 crowds could give us this much yada yada yada. 

Focus on your own fucking job of finding us investment, which you’ve been working tiredlessly for 3 years now, you absolute tool. You keep asking more and more from the fans, buy these shirts, buy this £36 tickets for a bottom of the table match, with a manager that showcases by far, the worst, negative football in the league.

ENOUGH, you can’t ask any more from the fans, they’ve given the club everything over the past few years, and have been the ones that have suffered from those above. It’s amazing, that considering the complete shitstorm we’ve been under, we still average bigger attendances than Blackburn, Preston etc.

Yes the protests, have caused some financial implications, but considering the amount of time, money, and dedication the majority of our hardcore fans have bled for this club, you can stick your 20k up your arse. 

Also, just saying, 20k would have bought us nobody, and I’m sure it wouldn’t even be enough for your rent on your Monaco palace for 2 months. It’s not the supporters fault, that 20k is such a big fucking financial problem for the club, as you’ve mentioned, as even a League 2 team could afford more than that for a player. 

Edited by Lostock Whites

4 minutes ago, Lostock Whites said:

Jesus Christ, we’re at such a low point in our history. Our chairman is literally blaming, once again, the lack of transfer funds on the clubs supporters. Protests charge this much, and 20,000 crowds could give us this much yada yada yada. 

Focus on your own fucking job of finding us investment, which you’ve been working tiredlessly for 3 years now, you absolute tool. You keep asking more and more from the fans, buy these shirts, buy this £36 tickets for a bottom of the table match, with a manager that showcases by far, the worst, negative football in the league.

ENOUGH, you can’t ask any more from the fans, they’ve given the club everything over the past few years, and have been the ones that have suffered from those above. It’s amazing, that considering the complete shitstorm we’ve been under, we still average bigger attendances than Blackburn, Preston etc.

Yes the protests, have caused some financial implications, but considering the amount of time, money, and dedication the majority of our hardcore fans have bled for this club, you can stick your 20k up your arse. 

Also, just saying, 20k would have bought us nobody, and I’m sure it wouldn’t even be enough for your rent on your Monaco palace for 2 months. It’s not the supporters fault, that 20k is such a big fucking financial problem for the club, as you’ve mentioned, as even a League 2 team could afford more than that for a player. 

I don't think he comes on here...

10 hours ago, HomerJay said:

Comparing Anderson to Oyston is absolute fucking nonsense.

Give your head a wobble FFS.

Blackpool have stopped going home matches because of Oyston.

Many Bolton (and im talking current Season Ticket holders) have stopped going because of Anderson/Parkinson. Seems cant have one without the other. There may be a difference but result is the same, for me anyway. Blackpool type frustration, anger, boycotts and then apathy toward the club is already setting in. 

3 hours ago, darrener said:

Blackpool are at their level for me, mid table third division club the oystons got them to the Premier league punching way above their weight don't really know what they want their support has been shit for years way before the oystons came along. 

Daz knows the score. 

Looks like Ken wasn't arsed about the protest then. He's certainly not trying to win hearts and minds. Doesn't seem to be an alternative at the moment though, I'm not sure what people are asking for. He's got no money to contribute and I've not seen anything besides rumour that anyone wants to take over.. my biggest worry in all this is BWFC are a massively shit business that seems to run at s huge loss.

6 hours ago, darrener said:

Blackpool are at their level for me, mid table third division club the oystons got them to the Premier league punching way above their weight don't really know what they want their support has been shit for years way before the oystons came along. 

Nonsense. Holloway got them to the Premier League and almost kept them there, then nearly did it again with players paid not far off we do currently.

The Oyston's meanwhile...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/06/oystons-blackpool-ordered-pay-shareholder-high-court-valeri-belokon?

Edited by Tombwfc

Just now, Tombwfc said:

Nonsense. Holloway got them to the Premier League and almost kept them there, then nearly did it again paying players not far off we do currently.

The Oyston's meanwhile...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/06/oystons-blackpool-ordered-pay-shareholder-high-court-valeri-belokon?

I still think they are at their level 

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Ghana White said:

I've not seen anything besides rumour that anyone wants to take over

And they're always started by KA

Speaking of which

No word on the talks that kept him away from the west Brom game

Probably just another rumour

18 minutes ago, darrener said:

I still think they are at their level 

The Premier League has Brighton, Bournemouth, Burnley and Huddersfield in it. Villa, Leeds, Forest, Sheff Wed etc. are in the league below (the latter trio having not been higher in the best part of 20 years).

Who sets this level and when? And where should we be happy to exist?

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, Traf said:

None of ours left.

Doidge went back to the club that held his registration.

Semantics...

semantics indeed

and we never paid his wages

it's like he was never here

we have one less striker than we did in December, whatever way you look at it

Edited by ZicoKelly