Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

4 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Is he gagging for administration or playing hardball to the nth degree?

Serious question 

How can you play hardball on a contract you signed and agreed to, just a few months ago? A football contract.

It isn't like the caterers on a dodgy deal from before his time. HE signed the deal in August - what is there to play hardball on? Pay it or face the consequences. 

Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

I don't believe he has any money in to claim back. So yes its not a bad outcome for him. However, it depends how likely he thinks it is he'll make a million or two from a sale. That's a lot to lose...otherwise admin within a few weeks I suspect. 

Don't know why you keep banging on that KA hasn't any money in the club?

I've posted this up a few times now - Company House records show he definitely has.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00335699/charges/GnCI0RQaH-nQFud7B9qttO5D4gA

5 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

How can you play hardball on a contract you signed and agreed to, just a few months ago? A football contract.

It isn't like the caterers on a dodgy deal from before his time. HE signed the deal in August - what is there to play hardball on? Pay it or face the consequences. 

Easily. Play my way or you get 10p back in the £. Exactly like has been said. 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

I've posted this up a few times now - Company House records show he definitely has.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00335699/charges/GnCI0RQaH-nQFud7B9qttO5D4gA

whereabouts does it show it? and how much?

clicked the link to the PDF, can see it's a loan or something but it doesn't say how much

is this what makes him a secured lender who will get him his money back?

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, L/H White said:

#FGR chairman Dale Vince: “He said to me you can seek a winding up petition and you can bankrupt the club, I don’t care, I’m a secured lender I’ll get my money back” 

Lost for words. #AndersonOUT https://t.co/zaBK7G7Z3H

Wow

two sides and all that, but it's going to be very hard from KA (and his supporters) to come back from that one

16 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Oh yes - the money ED loaned to KA. Isn't Ken's money though is it?

I’ve been neither in the Anderson in or out camp, realising that without him we’d probably have gone bust long ago but that we also can’t carry on as we’re going on for too much longee. Hearing them comments though, not sure how anyone can defend him. Enough is enough lets get this clown gone

15 minutes ago, Ratwhite said:

#FGR chairman Dale Vince: “He said to me you can seek a winding up petition and you can bankrupt the club, I don’t care, I’m a secured lender I’ll get my money back” 

Lost for words. #AndersonOUT https://t.co/zaBK7G7Z3H

THATS THE BIT THAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK FOR ME...

As he really said that though? I’m not sticking up for Ken but here we have another chairman who’s obviously very pissed off with Ken at the moment. What better way to get back at him by suggesting to Bolton fans that Ken has said he doesn’t care?

24 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

whereabouts does it show it? and how much?

clicked the link to the PDF, can see it's a loan or something but it doesn't say how much

is this what makes him a secured lender who will get him his money back?

The records don't show the amount, just that a 'charge' again assets have been made.

This is 'securing' his loan against an asset/'s of the club so if the company does go into Admin or Liquidation he is higher up the pecking order so to speak than those who haven't 'secured' their 'credit' to the club.

Whether he gets his full money back if or when the company goes into Admin/Liquidation depends on how much is available from the business to share amongst the remaining creditors.

Top of the list for divvying up (at football clubs) is 'football' creditors, then secured creditors and finally unsecured creditors.

I think KA's 'secured' loan falls in the category of football creditors anyway but even if it didn't he's the next in line.

I would suspect he will probably get most if not all of the money he has secured against - but only when the Admin/Liquidator gets to the position of completing his work.

Things may not go down this route anyway but I'm beginning to see it as a possible way out for him if Moonshift/PBP don't come to some arrangement with him behind the scenes or some White Knight turns up to buy him out first.

3 minutes ago, royal white said:

As he really said that though? I’m not sticking up for Ken but here we have another chairman who’s obviously very pissed off with Ken at the moment. What better way to get back at him by suggesting to Bolton fans that Ken has said he doesn’t care?

Surely Ken could sue him for that if he didn't say it?

• Moderators
Just now, royal white said:

I’m sure he could. Looks like it’s ones words against another’s. 

so if KA comes out and says "I did not say that", will you believe he did not say that?

the FGR doesn't need to get back at him, he just needs to explain what's going on, and if he has a legal case to persue, then persue it.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that unlike KA, he doesn't use the media to slag off people he's pissed off with