Donate to keep the site running Read more... ×
Subscribe - contribute monthly Read more... ×
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Lostock Whites

Sweaty Ken

10 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Jim White's yellow tie and Ken's swanky Blue tank top, now that is a fooooking combo

Got a message off some goon on Facebook asking why I’m not slagging ken off on a Facebook page, he seems an angry little man:)

1 minute ago, Moon boy said:

Smiley, “our future in the EPL” ,  “doing a great job”, really?

Smiley just being optimistic and the future could be a long time from now.

10 minutes ago, Smiley said:

Sharp business IMO by Ken to squirm out of the Doidge deal. Wasn't cut for this division or our future in the EPL.

Even sharper business getting the muppets at Norwich and Forest Green to cover the wages of Doidge, Wildschut and Williams.

Doing a great job. Not sure how anyone can question his running of the club.

Seriously?

He's kept the wolf from the door fair enough, but sooner or later his methods will come back to bite him.

1 minute ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Got a message off some goon on Facebook asking why I’m not slagging ken off on a Facebook page, he seems an angry little man:)

Probably a Bury fan .............. who's not going to Forest Green :D

If he sells the Club in the next month, has he done a good job or not?

Really hope there's some truth to this buyer talk and its not another time waster or con man trying to make a quick couple of quid. 

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Probably a Bury fan .............. who's not going to Forest Green :D

Some kid who vince the prince has brainwashed 

1 minute ago, Boothy said:

I guess we'd have to see what comes out in the finances.

7 minutes ago, Boothy said:

For me, yeah if they can take us forward.

I wouldn't blame him if he sold it for a pint of Skol and a reacharound.

If he was such a cunt he would surely have taken the first offer, got his money back and left us to swim in whatever shit had bought us?

Unfortunately, his insistence on permanently addressing the fans has come back to haunt him. A brief statement once every couple of months in the matchday programme should be all he bothers with. All he can then be accused of is hiding info whilst giving very little away.

The problem is the minority of fans who want to be on social media the second they've finished reading a headline that may actually be bollocks, claiming they have chapter and verse about the inside workings of the club.

Frankly, Diodge wasn't worth a million quid. If Ken was spending my money, I'd be happy at the saving. 

As we've learned on the Brexit thread - Tough Shit.

4 minutes ago, Boothy said:

As long as he sticks to his mantra of “doing the best by the club” and the buyer is someone with deeper pockets who can provide more stability then yes. Overall he’s done a good job. 

Saved, patched up and sold on was his plan. That’s what he will have done. Yes he’s pissed off all and sundry doing it but at least there is still something there for us  and hopefully those bridges he’s burnt can be rebuilt. 

If, as I’ve said before, he sells to any fucker now just to get rid (another Ken if you like) and this pantomime continues then he hasn’t done a good job at all 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Boothy said:

What do you  think?

Edited by Moon boy

19 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

What do you  think?

we are still here

Amazing when you read in other sites thinly veiled comments a out this site loving Ken. 

Pisses me off. Big difference from thinking Ken is the messiah and thinking there is no one else wanting the job. 

2 minutes ago, Ani said:

Amazing when you read in other sites thinly veiled comments a out this site loving Ken. 

Pisses me off. Big difference from thinking Ken is the messiah and thinking there is no one else wanting the job. 

Ken was the only game in town, and up to this point is "STILL" the only game in town. He stepped up, no fucker did before him and in the last 3 year no one else has

5 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Ken being a proper cnut but in the best possible way, gotta love YES WE KEN idea, actually i'm now warming to the cnut being a right proper cnut, entertainment value at the moment 9/10 and that's a lot more than the players are giving us, just wish it was the other way around.

Wow, thats funny.

He’s one negative article away from smearing his initials across the reception windows followed by IDST with his own shit 

hes a madman. Certified, thick skinned fucking lunatic 

I can't see why people are taking what the FGR bloke says as being gospel. Raising money for the ST, not seen one person question the wisdom of this. That's Twitter for you.

8 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

That is the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen on a club website. And the past decade has had a fair few of those things on places like Blackpool FC etc....

Well everyone wanted him to speak, now he as people don't like it ... for fuck sake what do people really want. apart from a good fucking moan

Just now, barrycowdrill said:

He’s one negative article away from smearing his initials across the reception windows followed by IDST with his own shit 

hes a madman. Certified, thick skinned fucking lunatic 

He's a mad cnut who has just given more ammunition to any perspective protesters, probably inflamed the situation, but to be fair i don't blame him responding to Vale Dince, the vegan nob scratch probably deserved his reply, just not sure he should have plastered it all over our official site, he's a loose cannon is that Ken.

Surely everyone knows by now, you go after him he’ll come back. With both barrels