Donate to keep the site running Read more... ×
Subscribe - contribute monthly Read more... ×
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Lostock Whites

Sweaty Ken

6 minutes ago, Traf said:

They went public with the idea.

BWFC/GMP are aware and don't be surprised to find they'll be using the CCTV to retrospectively arrest people for it and issue banning orders.

Some idiot I saw on Facebook had posted a photo (on his own, traceable page) of a box of tennis balls all with ANDERSON OUT written on them.

Makes you wonder what goes through these peoples minds. 

Dodgies twitter page still has him as a BWFC footballer

21 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

It's not my lap. 

Sorry, I had you down as being one of these other groups like LoV.

7 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

Dodgies twitter page still has him as a BWFC footballer

Would imagine changing his Twitter bio is pretty low priority while he moves his stuff back south and finds out whether he can get out of buying his house here (maybe Ken can write a sassy email for him).

Just now, dazl1212 said:

So Anderson thinks "fuck you" and walks, then what?

Then the trust take over.

For a day.

Then we die as a club.

Just now, Traf said:

Sorry, I had you down as being one of these other groups like LoV.

No I'm not involved any more bar doing the odd match bit when asked.

16 hours ago, boltondiver said:

19 hours ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Can not get rid of the quote boxes.

But even if you do not agree with the protest everything they are planning is fine, until the 58th minute idea. All the way through about supporting the team why walk out ? 

5 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

No I'm not involved any more bar doing the odd match bit when asked.

So you are involved. Just saying.

1 minute ago, MickyD said:

So you are involved. Just saying.

Yeah ok but I'm not speaking on their behalf, perhaps that's a better way of describing it

23 minutes ago, Kane57 said:

Some idiot I saw on Facebook had posted a photo (on his own, traceable page) of a box of tennis balls all with ANDERSON OUT written on them.

Makes you wonder what goes through these peoples minds. 

Do you mean David Figgins?

Another bloody vegan.

Take someone who isn't that arsed about getting a stadium banning order for throwing things on the pitch. :ball:

Stadium ban isn't (really) a problem. The criminal record and having to hand your passport into the cops every time England play may be.

19 minutes ago, Traf said:

Then the trust take over.

For a day.

Then we die as a club.

My thoughts exactly. 

I'm no fan of Ken since he said he doesn't give a fuck what happens to the club but unless we get bought out I don't see any alternative. 

21 minutes ago, Ani said:

Can not get rid of the quote boxes.

But even if you do not agree with the protest everything they are planning is fine, until the 58th minute idea. All the way through about supporting the team why walk out ? 

Exactly, support the team but leave for most of the second half ? Great support that is.

I found out how to clear quote boxes.

The ultimate irony would be Doidge scoring after 58 mins and 1 second.

Lets say there will 12,000 Bolton fans at the game be good to know how many they are expecting to join the protest. Just hope they remember not joining the protest does not mean you love Ken.

13 hours ago, gonzo said:

All the blog jobs are at it. 

Appears this place wasn’t invited :)

Probably didn't want the EDL turning up

22 minutes ago, dazl1212 said:

My thoughts exactly. 

I'm no fan of Ken since he said he doesn't give a fuck what happens to the club but unless we get bought out I don't see any alternative. 

Do you think he said it?  Even if he did he was not being threatened by Vegan Vance and not getting his own two-penneth in.  If he makes a success of us he sells for over £25m, if he doesnt he gets £5m.  I personally dont always believe the 1st person that opens their mouths and im quite happy with KA's version of things.  Doesnt mean im happy how behind the scenes are, but thats not my worry anyhow.

29 minutes ago, Ani said:

Lets say there will 12,000 Bolton fans at the game be good to know how many they are expecting to join the protest. Just hope they remember not joining the protest does not mean you love Ken.

True, this protest is too tame to achieve anything

A personal visit to Ken's home  when he isn't expecting it with like- minded others would be more to my taste

When Rio Ferdinand received a similar home visit from several fans for discussions about his failed urine test he began to show more respect to Manchester United.

Im not suggesting violence just a "good chat" about the values  expected at the football club

8 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Do you think he said it?  Even if he did he was not being threatened by Vegan Vance and not getting his own two-penneth in.  If he makes a success of us he sells for over £25m, if he doesnt he gets £5m.  I personally dont always believe the 1st person that opens their mouths and im quite happy with KA's version of things.  Doesnt mean im happy how behind the scenes are, but thats not my worry anyhow.

I suspect he did, but he may have his reasons aside from not caring. Maybe he was calling his bluff? 

Either way I hope he's successful as if he is its good for the club. The behind the scenes stuff is important as it must have an impact on the performances is the pitch. Plus we need reinforcements. 

I'm not convinced it was said how Dale reports it. I mean, Dale hasn't got an agenda here, has he?

it was probably an off the cuff bravado outburst. We've all said things we don't actually mean if it gets to piss someone off we're arguing with.

1 hour ago, Traf said:

Who is Chris Mann?

manny

from the old forum days

not manning/kane