Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Lostock Whites

Sweaty Ken

Looks like Ken has calmed down and is back to his usual self, except the Loud & Proud ending, give him another week.

28 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

Why bring what you believe into it?

Why not just work on the facts? 

The only fact I see is 525k left BWFC bank account and landed in a company owned by Ken. What facts do you want me to believe? 

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

The only fact I see is 525k left BWFC bank account and landed in a company owned by Ken. What facts do you want me to believe? 

2 years ago

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

2 years ago

We’ve not seen the latest accounts have we. Could be even more payments been made now.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

We’ve not seen the latest accounts have we. 

Exactly. So why assume anything? It acheives nothing.

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

We’ve not seen the latest accounts have we. 

No

Nobody has.

If he's paid himself the same again or less, i have no issue with that.

Do you work for fuck all?

One of his better statements that, no obvious bullshit and two bits of positive actual news.

Does Lee Anderson have a season ticket?

2 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

out of interest what is the going rate for a club owner

A lot less than 525k, think he’s close to the top of owners pay and that includes premier league.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

If you think that’s unprofessional and juvenile don’t read the analysis of Blackpool, West Ham, Manchester United, Newcastle or Crystal Palace. 

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

A lot less than 525k, think he’s close to the top of owners pay. 

Yeah but the price of Tank Tops have risen and he's gotta fund a lavish lifestyle in Monaco or Switzerland or wherever he lives :D

2 minutes ago, TheBaron said:

If you think that’s unprofessional and juvenile don’t read the analysis of Blackpool, West Ham, Manchester United, Newcastle or Crystal Palace. 

Well, hello there.....

10 minutes ago, Spider said:

No

Nobody has.

If he's paid himself the same again or less, i have no issue with that.

Do you work for fuck all?

If you run your own business and lose money yes you should work for fuck all otherwise you go bust.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

If you run your own business and lose money yes you should work for fuck all otherwise you go bust.

Nah

That's bollocks

And you know it.

I'll refrain from saying it's just tough shit 

5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Jesus Christ.

15 minutes ago, Spider said:

Well, hello there.....

Pleased to make your acquaintance. 

25 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

out of interest what is the going rate for a club owner

Quite rightly he takes a big wedge whilst failing to pay wages and not fulfilling contracts.  A bit naughty when you are trading insolvently.

Suppose that’s the perks of owning your own club/company. Pay yourself what you want when you want 

On the West Brom protest he states it "can only bring negative publicity to the club". A bit rich of him to say I would suggest. 

I know it's been said before but Gartside paid himself around that amount didhe deserve that for job he did? Don't think previous chairmen were paid that much?

5 minutes ago, snowball said:

I know it's been said before but Gartside paid himself around that amount didhe deserve that for job he did? Don't think previous chairmen were paid that much?

I think Gartside originally didn’t get paid except for the last few years and that was because he was supposedly working virtually full time for BWFC. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I think Gartside original didn’t get paid except for the last few years and that was because he was supposedly working virtually full time for BWFC. 

Gartside had his own business though and I'm betting Ken would say he is full time putting out fires 

5 minutes ago, Offshore said:

Hi all; been a long time voyeur on the site and a few things I've seen have made me pants twitch.  But as a Wanderer for over 50 years;  reading a lot of the stuff on this thread and in the general press has prompted me to sign up and comment.  For all you Ken haters, you won't like it. I suggest you tighten sphincters and bite hard on your leather tethers. For all his sweaty Ken persona, his dodgy dealings, his half truths, his late submission of accounts and general misgivings, without him there would be no Bolton Wanderers. He maybe a shyster, but he's our shyster. The man who saved our club when no other fkcer would come close to us. He is our Ken wrong 'un and we should be behind him and the players next monday when we play WBA. And if, against all odds, we do survive in this division, he'll be lauded as just a naughty boy and the best fkcn businessman in football. (Or not. We wait to see). He's our Ken Wrong Un, so lets get behind him and the club.  Oh and that Keith Andrews can fuck right off.

Well said fella and welcome. Your views are exactly where i'm at. Yes we all know our current owner is a plate spinner and is dragging our good name through the mud, but the way i see it is if we didn't have sweaty Ken we'd be fucked, we'd have gone bust 18 months ago. If Ken decides he's had enough and bails, we'll be gone within 2 months.

21 minutes ago, Offshore said:

Hi all; been a long time voyeur on the site and a few things I've seen have made me pants twitch.  But as a Wanderer for over 50 years;  reading a lot of the stuff on this thread and in the general press has prompted me to sign up and comment.  For all you Ken haters, you won't like it. I suggest you tighten sphincters and bite hard on your leather tethers. For all his sweaty Ken persona, his dodgy dealings, his half truths, his late submission of accounts and general misgivings, without him there would be no Bolton Wanderers. He maybe a shyster, but he's our shyster. The man who saved our club when no other fkcer would come close to us. He is our Ken wrong 'un and we should be behind him and the players next monday when we play WBA. And if, against all odds, we do survive in this division, he'll be lauded as just a naughty boy and the best fkcn businessman in football. (Or not. We wait to see). He's our Ken Wrong Un, so lets get behind him and the club.  Oh and that Keith Andrews can fuck right off.

Evening Kenneth