Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

27 minutes ago, gonzo said:

See this is where the BN’s conduct should be questioned once again.

Priniting letters and opinion as actual news. 

The club hasn’t broken any employment law whatsoever yet that letter of concern is blasted all over their website and paper.

Its nothing more than propaganda.

They must get tonnes of correspondence in yet only publish one letter in a blue moon and it's shit like that.

• Site Supporter
37 minutes ago, TheWanderer1958 said:

A free beer, some Bury knobs vaulted a barrier to air windmill at some Wanderers fans with a flag and i met the One Direction guys in the photo. Oh and had a vegan beer ! What's not to love?

Sorry 

did you go???

2 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Usually but any piss taking today is fully deserved. 

No defending those who went down of a BWFC persuasion. Though they probably don’t realise how much they’ve embarrassed the rest of us. 

Fair fucks to Bury, taking 20% of your home fans on a journey like that is a serious effort.  

2 minutes ago, 1969 said:

Could stomach him at first,he came across as a descent lad and a true bwfc fan but he now has got to big for his boots and thinks he's beyond criticism.His dad needs to reign him in and sort his head out

You’d think so - we’ve been told in our younger days to wind our neck in by folk with older heads on their shoulders -  but I think his dad enjoys the attention (and comps) as much as his lad does. 

2 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

You’d think so - we’ve been told in our younger days to wind our neck in by folk with older heads on their shoulders -  but I think his dad enjoys the attention (and comps) as much as his lad 

My old man would of give me a crack and told me to pack it in.But that's not advisable these days