Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

• Site Supporter

I think theres more than a hint of a dig at Parky for making quite a few signings who aren't playing. Its like this Phil, if you want players in - ship some out first.

I also feel his patience is running a bit thin with being towards the bottom too. If we are not in a better position by the end of Feb, I can see the trigger finger getting itchy

Yes definatly implied critism of Parky plus a shed load of reasons not to add to the squad after all the attendance guff not very surprising.

Shipping out the non playing squad will be difficult so incoming players will be minimal at best, unless of course we can sell someone which is were I think Andersons thinking is.

Not like him to piss on our parade before christmas suspect another scenario where we sell & get loanees which might not be the worst outcome in the world as we do need new blood .

• Moderators

if there's any criticism of PP in there, implied or otherwise, I think it again shows that KA isn't writing these pieces

he doesn't need a column to have words about it

I'd be surprised if he's even read one of his statementts

Hmmm not sure the public dressing down of the manager is a good thing but you’d struggle to disagree with anything he says. Classic self made man syndrome though when it’s goimg wrong it’s every other fuckers fault. It’s neither the fans nor Parkys fault our owner isn’t rich enough to invest in short term fixes because if he was he would.

• Site Supporter

We have touched on this previously, ken has done his best to get players in and help parky; more than I expected given our money situation.

Writing is on the wall though and can't blame ken for not going further.

That said I'd rather he be honest and say so rather than try to say the fans are at fault for not turning up. Income projections should have been done, and these based on estimates of crowds for a team at the bottom end of the league.

We have to cut our cloth he’s not putting anything in our crowds don’t cover our expenditure therefore something has to give it does however beg the question what’s the benefit of Anderson being owner of the club? We might as well be fan/community club.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter

In fairness he's done a great job in terms of reducing our outgoings and making the business leaner.

I also think he recognises his financial limitations by the fact he's trying to sell the club.

Not sure he's covering himself in glory with his ramblings currently.

We have to cut our cloth he’s not putting anything in our crowds don’t cover our expenditure therefore something has to give it does however beg the question what’s the benefit of Anderson being owner of the club? We might as well be fan/community club.

And there we have it.

Good lord.

because it’s not just the football side of things, very doubt a fans club could negotiate concerts for killers and little mix

because it’s not just the football side of things, very doubt a fans club could negotiate concerts for killers and little mix

We don't know that (rather suspect it to be so)

Give the ST a go!

In fairness he's done a great job in terms of reducing our outgoings and making the business leaner.

I also think he recognises his financial limitations by the fact he's trying to sell the club.

Not sure he's covering himself in glory with his ramblings currently.

Agree it seems he’s done decent job in renogiating contracts and reducing outgoings, also his contacts for players are obviously excellent however I don’t think we’re getting that advice for fuck all.