Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
Lostock Whites

Sweaty Ken

2 hours ago, Sluffy said:

Many, many words.

I mean... ok. None of that is about John McGinlay and whether Ken should be taking media credentials away from people critical of him. We all get that he can, it's a question of whether he should.

The rest of it is a bit beside the point, but a football club (in reality, if not legally) is much more than whoever currently owns the parent company. I mean, the whole MK-AFC Wimbledon saga proves that point. 

34 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Seems a good time to post this. 

There he is at the back, the fucking freak with his shopping bag like a pound shop Angelos Epithimiou

43 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Disgusting reporting. Pathetic. Could have been ghosted by their ace sports writer

See this is where the BN’s conduct should be questioned once again.

Priniting letters and opinion as actual news. 

The club hasn’t broken any employment law whatsoever yet that letter of concern is blasted all over their website and paper.

Its nothing more than propaganda.

The BN are fucking whoppers. Bolton fans should be boycotting buying the rag and frequenting their shite website

27 minutes ago, gonzo said:

See this is where the BN’s conduct should be questioned once again.

Priniting letters and opinion as actual news. 

The club hasn’t broken any employment law whatsoever yet that letter of concern is blasted all over their website and paper.

Its nothing more than propaganda.

They must get tonnes of correspondence in yet only publish one letter in a blue moon and it's shit like that.

6 minutes ago, Sweep said:

The BN are fucking whoppers. Bolton fans should be boycotting buying the rag and frequenting their shite website

If you do visit the website make sure to have adblocker switched on to stop them making any money from the countless shitty ads that riddle the site. 

4 hours ago, Sluffy said:

Great to see some of our new friends from @OfficialBWFC making the trip down to today's game to support @Chris_Doidge, who starts this afternoon.

DxR99zUWoAAMjxl.jpg

As Wanderers fans go they are the better looking ones. 

Tweet on twitter claiming there were 300 from Bolton at FGR today, in crowd of 2900!

Really?

A free beer, some Bury knobs vaulted a barrier to air windmill at some Wanderers fans with a flag and i met the One Direction guys in the photo. Oh and had a vegan beer ! What's not to love?

1 minute ago, TheWanderer1958 said:

571 fans from Bury.......and they really, really don't like us.....

The feeling is mutual 

2 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Probably meant Bury 

It was a Bury fan who tweeted it

1 minute ago, gonzo said:

The feeling is mutual 

Usually but any piss taking today is fully deserved. 

4 minutes ago, TheWanderer1958 said:

571 fans from Bury.......and they really, really don't like us.....

571 is a good effort for a league 2 side 

8 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

100% agreed.

37 minutes ago, TheWanderer1958 said:

A free beer, some Bury knobs vaulted a barrier to air windmill at some Wanderers fans with a flag and i met the One Direction guys in the photo. Oh and had a vegan beer ! What's not to love?

Sorry 

did you go???

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Sorry 

did you go???

In the photo I'm  wearing the blue bob hat.

Edited by TheWanderer1958

2 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

No defending those who went down of a BWFC persuasion. Though they probably don’t realise how much they’ve embarrassed the rest of us. 

Fair fucks to Bury, taking 20% of your home fans on a journey like that is a serious effort.  

Could stomach him at first,he came across as a descent lad and a true bwfc fan but he now has got to big for his boots and thinks he's beyond criticism.His dad needs to reign him in and sort his head out

2 minutes ago, 1969 said:

Could stomach him at first,he came across as a descent lad and a true bwfc fan but he now has got to big for his boots and thinks he's beyond criticism.His dad needs to reign him in and sort his head out

You’d think so - we’ve been told in our younger days to wind our neck in by folk with older heads on their shoulders -  but I think his dad enjoys the attention (and comps) as much as his lad does. 

9 minutes ago, TheWanderer1958 said:

In the photo I'm  wearing the blue bob hat.

Seriously?

8 minutes ago, 1969 said:

His dad needs reigning in as well, both now known as the Most popular word on WW these days..... CUNTS

2 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

You’d think so - we’ve been told in our younger days to wind our neck in by folk with older heads on their shoulders -  but I think his dad enjoys the attention (and comps) as much as his lad 

My old man would of give me a crack and told me to pack it in.But that's not advisable these days