Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

Back when the Reebok opened you had the hot dog and burger vans outside - even that shit would represent an improvement

The set up at old Trafford is fuckin brilliant.

There’s so much more the club could do to improve the match day experience.

The set up at old Trafford is fuckin brilliant.

There’s so much more the club could do to improve the match day experience.

Pork barms from the stall by the away end at Sunderland...tip fuckin top  :good:

Thinking back to great days at Burnden, a lot of the atmosphere of the build up stemmed from  what was on the way to the ground, from burger vans to Rice'n'Easy. 

Pork scratchings at Wolves & West Brom............maybe not !!

I agree that part of the lack of atmosphere at the ground is down to the lack of burger vans, badge sellers & that kind of thing.....didn't they even stop the sale of fanzines.

Bang on

I’ve said it before on here, like Satan alludes to above it all adds to the matchday experience.

Grounds like goodison, old Trafford etc are ace. Proper feels like you’re at a match.

I really do wonder why fans bring so many to our place. It’s fuckin shit.

Get some burger vans set up, badge and scarf sellers, open harvester for away fans. Make it a proper ground.

It’s half the reason I can’t bring myself to drink in the hotel before the game. It’d be easier, but it’s meant to be a matchday.

There’s so much more the club could do, with little cost and consultation with fans to make it a just a bit better.

what happened to the massive burger king on the right of the stadium

Looks like a Youth Offenders wing!

I wonder what that building is supposed to be to the left that looks the same design as the ridiculous Star Wars entrance to the ground.

I wonder what that building is supposed to be to the left that looks the same design as the ridiculous Star Wars entrance to the ground.

That's clearly the stage for the Festivals/Gigs we'd be hosting.

I’ve posted it before but how the fuck in the space of 6-7 years did we go from aldershot and selling half the embankment to survive to having the funds to build the reebok?

When actually think how little time that is it’s fuckin bonkers.