Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

The money loaned to ken to pay the debt is against his share in Bolton Wanderers (so if he doesn't pay it back he loses ownership - but no one knows over how many years he has to do this) , still trying to find the actual evidence but I am led to believe that this is the case

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

Iles reporting that we may not be able to register Dyer , the bit in red should not be over looked

Aye, my comment was more about if it were happen 

Hopefully we'll pay the lads off or find a way to avoid paying them before Dyer signs

4 hours ago, DomRepWanderer said:

Iles reporting that we may not be able to register Dyer because of 3 payments to Derik, Henry, and Karacan have not been paid and the EFL have got involved.

I bet he couldn't fucking wait to break that news, the little cunt

1 hour ago, birch-chorley said:

Aye 

but if you can’t play Dyer because your two months behind with some wages then it’s irrelevant 

ive generally supported Ken but this is just a bit tacky now. It’s a months wage for three players, can’t be more than £40k or £50k surely 

Let’s see what the chairman’s note is saying 

Same here no problem with ken but I reckon he can pay no problem he’s just being awkward about it 

its more the football league have in their locker if things go sour again 

3 hours ago, birch-chorley said:

Aye 

but if you can’t play Dyer because your two months behind with some wages then it’s irrelevant 

ive generally supported Ken but this is just a bit tacky now. It’s a months wage for three players, can’t be more than £40k or £50k surely 

Let’s see what the chairman’s note is saying 

I'd bet it's less than £15k

12 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Same here no problem with ken but I reckon he can pay no problem he’s just being awkward about it 

its more the football league have in their locker if things go sour again 

Aye

If we are contractually obliged to pay them, then pay them 

None of this they don't need the money. If somebody didn't pay their mortgage and said the bank don't need the money let's see how long that one would last 

I doubt we are the the football league's good books so the less pissing about the better