Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sweaty Ken

Lostock Whites

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Maybe, or just trying to defend himself. Which is fair enough.

Not sure where Ken's going at the moment, with his approach. Back him or sack him, end the uncertainty one way or another.

Unless he's trying to get PP to walk!

They never walk!

40 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Be a massive downgrade for us. No thanks. 

Massive downgrade? 

He's a very good coach as his CV proves and I know we've been there eith Sammy Lee 

Seem to remember him doing a decent job at derby before they potted him for shagging Chris Martin's (The diving fucker not the bloke from Coldplay) wife

I think he would be more in touch with modern football than a mick McCarthy choice 

This is all based on PP leaving us and not we should sack him

11 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Massive downgrade? 

He's a very good coach as his CV proves and I know we've been there eith Sammy Lee 

Seem to remember him doing a decent job at derby before they potted him for shagging Chris Martin's (The diving fucker not the bloke from Coldplay) wife

I think he would be more in touch with modern football than a mick McCarthy choice 

This is all based on PP leaving us and not we should sack him

Parky as a manager averages 1.42PPG. Clement 1.25PPG. 

At Reading Clement averages under 1PPG. 

Absolutely would not touch Clement with a barge pole. Classic case of a number 2 with big ideas but no managerial skill whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Parky as a manager averages 1.42PPG. Clement 1.25PPG. 

At Reading Clement averages under 1PPG. 

Absolutely would not touch Clement with a barge pole. Classic case of a number 2 with big ideas but no managerial skill whatsoever. 

What are their stats at championship level? As I bet most of PPs points come from league one

And you're hardly comparing like for like in terms of managerial years. In your case Allerdyce is England's greatest manager 

33 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Sweaty Ken is just bored now, knocking out notes just for the sake of it..... on a another NOTE, HIS son Lee seems to have disappeared...... which is good news. 

Disappeared how? He’s tweeted about 12 times today. 

22 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

How many STs are bringing a mate?

I'll mention it to one whos not been in years, but he's unlikely to be arsed

The only ones I know who will more than likely be up for it are STs themselves

Had a couple of spare STs for the last couple of games and couldn’t give them away. 

1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Had a couple of spare STs for the last couple of games and couldn’t give them away. 

It’s no wonder we struggle to get pay on the day I’ve had same experience it’s just not fun watching us at the moment and too easy for many to find something to do more interesting. 

Putting this out there early.. If we go down I ain't renewing. 

It's not enjoyable at the moment. Hopefully another good run will reignite the passion a bit but if we have a complete capitulation like freedman /lennon it's going to drag til May. 

• Site Supporter

We'll probably go down to 9 or 10 thousand season tickets next year as it stands, but with more folk paying on the day depending on results.

That's the reality..

But it will reduce each year unless we see something to light our fire.

When it comes to loyalty down the leagues, we're nothing like Norwich. Portsmouth etc