Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The London Whites

Super Bock

Does anybody know who runs it these days?

I have seen that they have a website which is due to be updated but I don't think I have met any of them.

Ideallly I want to set up a Twitter/Facebook page for supporters in London which will help to organise tickets/travel to matches or even just trips to the pub. I appreciate the London Whites have in the past done this (and may still do), but I think there are still quite a few supporters in London that aren't being picked up. Social media seems to be the ideal platform for doing this.

I don't want to tread on their toes, so I will try and speak to them before I go off and do this. So please PM me if you are involved.

Ta

Hi

You should be able to get through to us at

Londonwhites@yahoogroups.com

But if a prob then let us know here. We still have various members etc.

That come on here. If need be could easily meet up at Brentford.

If you know thogdens there is an obvious contact there. Also Satan.

B

Does anybody know who runs it these days?

I have seen that they have a website which is due to be updated but I don't think I have met any of them.

Ideallly I want to set up a Twitter/Facebook page for supporters in London which will help to organise tickets/travel to matches or even just trips to the pub. I appreciate the London Whites have in the past done this (and may still do), but I think there are still quite a few supporters in London that aren't being picked up. Social media seems to be the ideal platform for doing this.

I don't want to tread on their toes, so I will try and speak to them before I go off and do this. So please PM me if you are involved.

Ta

i assume this isn't for home games.....you will struggle to get them piss pots to leave the M25 ring 

Thanks Super Bock. I have emailed the people I believed would check the site. They haven’t responded either, I think right now maybe temporarily outside the country. If need be I will find another general address for you. We just don’t want to leave personal addresses here, that’s all.

In terms of leaving m25, we have members across the south and links with folk that use to live South of Brum eg Satan. Don’t get many concessions from the club as are completely independent, -do- from the supporters club and despite discussions that we should link up over the years we never have. All sorts or reasons why not.