Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

M62 Advice

tomski

• Site Supporter

Slightly off topic but saw yesterday traffic lights are going up at end of slip road from northbound M6 to m62 east.

Don't think I've ever been in bad congestion there, bit of a strange plan especially as one lane from slip road becomes m62 inside lane.

I’ve noticed these

It’s a very very strange decision as it tends to be the only spot that’s fairly clear at Croft.

All they will do is cause congestion not alleviate it.

The fucking cunts

I’ve noticed these

It’s a very very strange decision as it tends to be the only spot that’s fairly clear at Croft.

All they will do is cause congestion not alleviate it.

The fucking cunts

Have you noticed the camera just before, another money making scam.

• Site Supporter

Have you noticed the camera just before, another money making scam.

Yeah

I’d love to say that thousands of hours sat grinding my teeth on the north west’s motorways has made me immune to the anger it generates, but I actually get more seething with every mile I drive.

I can feel my arteries struggling with the misery.

Work have finally convinced me too work in Yorkshire next year. What time do I need to be setting off for 9:30 starts in Leeds/Bradford?

Totally depends on which bit of Leeds you are going to

If it's East side like Morley then it's not too bad but Central and North (Headingley area) can be a nightmare

That said, all the new roads mean that you can avoid the inner ring road and a lot of the queues

I invested £50 for the live updates on my TomTom and it's been a godsend as it picks up the queues and redirects me

Biggest problem is the M62 and the fuckwits who like to crash into each other 

Totally depends on which bit of Leeds you are going to

If it's East side like Morley then it's not too bad but Central and North (Headingley area) can be a nightmare

That said, all the new roads mean that you can avoid the inner ring road and a lot of the queues

I invested £50 for the live updates on my TomTom and it's been a godsend as it picks up the queues and redirects me

Biggest problem is the M62 and the fuckwits who like to crash into each other

Cheers mate. It's still being finalised and it looks like I've managed to negotiate a bit closer to home so can dump Leeds and pick up huddersfield and Halifax instead.

Cheers mate. It's still being finalised and it looks like I've managed to negotiate a bit closer to home so can dump Leeds and pick up huddersfield and Halifax instead.

Keep negotiating, mate.

You might end up not doing Yorkshire at all! :D