Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Hull Game

Ani

• Moderators

even if I wasn't a BWFC legend I'd still just watch City on MOTD

no point in comparing  matches on different days though - those city prices are for the FA cup

you can watch Bolton in the cup on the same day for the same price

looking at their site, city even have tickets for £1 for the Burnley cup game 

PL matches normally cost £35-£58 mind

even if I wasn't a BWFC legend I'd still just watch City on MOTD

no point in comparing  matches on different days though - those city prices are for the FA cup

you can watch Bolton in the cup on the same day for the same price

looking at their site, city even have tickets for £1 for the Burnley cup game 

PL matches normally cost £35-£58 mind

I have you down as a legend

Add to it overpriced, overbaked, tedious food and drink too.

I'd love to see a decent curry house given a spot behind a stand one time. Some decent fayre that fills you up and gives value for money. See how it goes.

I had a cheeseburger last time; tasted OK, but a single burger, bun and a slice of plastic cheese. Nowt else. £3.70. Dross.

curry and rice would be a great idea especially this time of year, come on Ken get it on the menu

Add to it overpriced, overbaked, tedious food and drink too.

I'd love to see a decent curry house given a spot behind a stand one time. Some decent fayre that fills you up and gives value for money. See how it goes.

I had a cheeseburger last time; tasted OK, but a single burger, bun and a slice of plastic cheese. Nowt else. £3.70. Dross.

. None of that foreign muck for me ,if I was meant to eat that muck I’d have been Born a foreigner. Meat and two veg bloke me Edited by medwaywhite

They can’t get a hotdog right, let alone a curry

Matchday food is generally shite everywhere as they have a very limited window in which to serve. The yanks do it much better in my experience but they have time on their hands as games go on forever with multiple breaks in play

If your looking for good food then you need to look somewhere else

• Site Supporter

They can’t get a hotdog right, let alone a curry

Matchday food is generally shite everywhere as they have a very limited window in which to serve. The yanks do it much better in my experience but they have time on their hands as games go on forever with multiple breaks in play

If your looking for good food then you need to look somewhere else

That's the crux of my issue. Why I said try an independent, even just a solitary spot under one stand for a trial period. These curry joints often have a very limited time period (lunch) during which they have to serve a lot of folk.

Medway- I anticipated that too- a decent bit of hot pot, or a roast meat Barm (with butter) for example as alternatives. Easy to have ready and to slatch out into a paper bowl quickly enough.