Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ha Ha! :lol:!

MickyD

• Site Supporter

I remember, with horror, the heady days of the Premier League when we were actually a newsworthy club. Whenever something happened Sky would send a reporter and camera crew to interview the fans.

I'm sure they had a contest to see who could interview the person with least teeth or braincells.

The grey marl brigade protesting the Megson appointment before he'd had chance to put his 'worlds best ginger' mug on his desk

A bloke said that the appointment of Megson was the worse day in our history.

We were playing in UEFA cup for his first game, so not sure if really worse than any of the play off defeats.

• Site Supporter

I think it's more about Ciddeh being so far ahead of them and the chasing pack. The spokesman for all United fans in the video is as deluded as every other I've ever had the misfortune to speak to.

I think it's more about Ciddeh being so far ahead of them and the chasing pack. The spokesman for all United fans in the video is as deluded as every other I've ever had the misfortune to speak to.

It's always nice seeing them whine (hearing them is painful, mind) but he seems to be hamming it up for the camera and audience

but yeah seeing City doing so well must make the glory boys' and girls' minds frazzle :) 

As an aside my Mum got me a copy of White Love from our first season back in the Prem as a stocking filler - in it was a sarky article about deluded Man U fans and how they think they are a big club but wont ever dominate for 10 - 15 years like Liverpool etc . . .

Slightly embarrassing read if I'm honest ;) 

View from a red (season ticket holder for 40 odd years if that counts):

“I’d rather City won the league than the scousers or any cockney cunts”

There’s really not that much animosity

Reds are turds who chat shit. He is lying about the cockneys.

View from a red (season ticket holder for 40 odd years if that counts):

“I’d rather City won the league than the scousers or any cockney cunts”

There’s really not that much animosity

There absolutely shitloads of animosity. It’s ferocious

Liverpool were held in higher contempt for some maybe but your pal is unusual as all the reds I know cannot stand Citeh- especially now they’re not a joke club anymore and more than competing

Liverpool were held in higher contempt for some maybe but your pal is unusual as all the reds I know cannot stand Citeh- especially now they’re not a joke club anymore and more than competing

Pretty much my experience too, at least since citeh got money.

They went from the club to take the piss out of to enemy number 1

you should know best about city, isn’t Stockport blue

• Moderators

Very blue

Where there's a mix of city and utd the rivalry is very much back alive after years of utd sneering at city

Some will claim city are irrelevant and Liverpool are still the rivals or something, but they're probably not mancs or probably dont go

Very blue

Where there's a mix of city and utd the rivalry is very much back alive after years of utd sneering at city

Some will claim city are irrelevant and Liverpool are still the rivals or something, but they're probably not mancs or probably dont go

Aye same as the plastic Liverpool lot that pretend they're not arsed about Everton.

Only scousers know what all that's about.

There's Leeds in to the equation for united proper lot too.

• Moderators

edgy putting it mildly

Think my arse has only gone at Maine road and villa park especially on night games

aye, was a midweek game around 2000, was right near the segregated bit, think their lot spent the whole time glaring at us rather than watching the game, and they seemed to be right up your arse walking back to oxford road, which round there in the dark wasn't pleasent