Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Qpr 2-0 Wanderers

victor meldrew

It hasn't you're correct but that result wouldn't have been any different with Gary Madine on the fields.

We have enough in that team there today to get results away from home. It's down to the manager.

Totally disagree. We have the lowest budget in the league and a team of players generally unwanted at others in this league. Our best player is sold and no replacement brought in. I can’t blame Parky at all. He’s worked miracles.

Totally disagree. We have the lowest budget in the league and a team of players generally unwanted at others in this league. Our best player is sold and no replacement brought in. I can’t blame Parky at all. He’s worked miracles.

I'd say there's 4 or 5 teams in this league with lower budgets than ours, this budget bollocks needs to be knocked on the head, Parkinson sets up away not to lose invariably getting it wrong majority of times.

• Site Supporter

We were playing a very average team today who were there for the taking, unfortunately we never looked like we were trying to win the game. We have to have a go against average teams instead of hoping to nick a point, it’s not like they were Wolves. Clough, Ameobi and Walker should have all started today.

Anyone that thinks washing machine would of done ought is a mentalist. That Matt smith is who the bionic man should be. QPR were only gonna score that way. I’d have him in a pp system.

We are putting a lot of pressure on ourselves. To be fair we are stepping up and if we have to do this, we will!

Great turn out and noise

Edited by tomski

Anyone that thinks washing machine would of done ought is a mentalist. That Matt smith is who the bionic man should be. QPR were only gonna score that way. I’d have him in a pp system.

We are putting a lot of pressure on ourselves. To be fair we are stepping up and if we have to do this, we will!

Great turn out and noise

Great turn out and noise

Great turn out and noise

Great turn out and noise

Matt Smith was immense today. You even said after about 20 minutes he was going to score. He was like a good Madine

Can go on about budgets and players all day.

But whats frustrating, is that we have shown at home we can pretty much beat anybody.

Tomski and I discussed this today. How can you be great at home and so shocking away. It's football, on similar sized pitches. It makes no real sense at all.

Tomski and I discussed this today. How can you be great at home and so shocking away. It's football, on similar sized pitches. It makes no real sense at all.

Must be in the heed