Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1-3 Preston

Marc505

Always lived in a PR post code and they certainly are a strange lot. Always got the impression they think they are a lot better than they actually are. One of a few north west clubs with Rochdale and the bucket shakers not to have had a season in the prem. Even Blackpool and Oldham have had a bash.

Preston bender

Think Sunderland came 3rd.

I've said before I just don't get the big pull with our place. Nearest pub is a massive hike from the station and trains are permanently fucked.

I,ve heard that the Beehive has been done up and Landlord no longer wants away fans in

Think Sunderland came 3rd.

I've said before I just don't get the big pull with our place. Nearest pub is a massive hike from the station and trains are permanently fucked.

They can drink in Chorley, Horwich, Adlington, Leyland, , Preston or even Bolton town centre and leave the pub at 2.30 and still be in the ground for 3pm. Edited by Mounts Kipper

Its their only Derby as well. Why wouldn't they?

That’s one reason for starters. They’re already guaranteed a big turnout for a local game, why not guarantee a big turnout somewhere else by not doubling up?

If it were me, I’d rather have it a bit further afield in a town with pubs.

That’s one reason for starters. They’re already guaranteed a big turnout for a local game, why not guarantee a big turnout somewhere else by not doubling up?

If it were me, I’d rather have it a bit further afield in a town with pubs.

I get all that but Bolton is 2 stops further on. It's a shame you never see anyone in town on a matchday. Other than Wigan in recent times the only other time I've seen away fans in recent years was forest