Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1-0 Bristol City

little whitt

Dire? We were playing a team in the top 6. And we gave them a game and beat them. We played some good stuff and defended superbly.

Anyone calling that dire is a crank.

agree entirely think radcliffewhite1 was watching a different game, brilliant from everyone and some good football played in the second half

You have to say, as much as it can be frustrating watch Parky’s style of football.

Week in week out, the players give their heart and soul for him and the club.

Couldn’t ask more for this season.

Maybe going forward if we stay up, we might need to change up the manager/style of play

People used to say the same ablout Sam. Parky is a good manager. Only an idiotic club would get rid.

• Site Supporter

Belting win, a huge 3 points. Wheater was a mountain at the back, Vela had one of his best games for a while and the 2 wing backs looked a threat all night going forward.

Sammy was absolute class though - even if he never looks in control of anything.

Good all round, solid team performance. We’ll be fine this season

• Members

Delighted with that. God's Garbage have just ridden by me and I am so serene after that great win, I didn't even bother flicking them the customary V's.

Great finish and as others have said, the running off the ball, particularly by Cloughie, helped make it.

Edited by bolty58

Once again parky puts a team out that runs through walls

Once again people can't give the credit he and they deserve

Did our keeper make a save?

Yep he deserves enormous credit.

Every transfer window is a marathon.

But every time we come out fighting.

Well done Parky!

Just back after closed motorways again. Absolutely chuffed to bits with that win after the week we've had

Must admit I feared the worst when i saw we were going with 3 centre halves but I thought all 3 were brilliant and headed and got their feet to everything. 

Bristol are clearly a good side and I was surprised how little they went for it. Thought they played it too cagey but who cares.

Would have taken a point before the game. 

Well done Phil, this team are really fighting for you and us

Little top class as was Wheater, must have made 10 headers in the second half....immense

Great atmosphere as well

Though the Clough sub changed the game. If we can find the right balance in the team, young Zach can really hurt teams

Well done Phil, this team are really fighting for you and us

Little top class as was Wheater, must have made 10 headers in the second half....immense

Great atmosphere as well

Though the Clough sub changed the game. If we can find the right balance in the team, young Zach can really hurt teams

3-5-2 suits us

We aren’t suddenly gonna win every game but it works with our personnel

Robinson for example is so much better in that formation

Just hope that PP sticks with it now and didn’t just do it as a short term reaction to Fairy Gaydine ;) going and panicking

Onwards and upwards