Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Norwich 0-0 Wanderers

victor meldrew

• Site Supporter

ha ha

Right £100 bet; you choose the distance and I will race you. 100m; 1 mile or 5 mile or any other you like

Or maybe a burpee challenge - many as we can do in say 10 minutes

Up for it Jules?????

I can belch the theme to red dwarf

Special mentions to Alnwick who made some excellent saves again today and Karacan who battled all game and suddenly looks a certain starter for me. Pratley coming through a full game after so long out was great to see too.

Wilbraham being left with time to take a couple of touches before taking a clear shot at goal but opting instead to lean back and fire it first time into orbit was not so great to see.

Special mentions to Alnwick who made some excellent saves again today and Karacan who battled all game and suddenly looks a certain starter for me. Pratley coming through a full game after so long out was great to see too.

Wilbraham being left with time to take a couple of touches before taking a clear shot at goal but opting instead to lean back and fire it first time into orbit was not so great to see.

Great to hear Karacan playing well

It’s like a new signing :)

Pratley leading by example

Yet the m0ngs wanted him out

I can think of over 10 games he’s gone missing. In fact he’s positively encouraged the team to perform shite by shiriking core responsibilities as a centre midfielder. I’ve seen him do it time after time. Paid good money for him to literally kick the ball out from kick off.

Great he played well today and in other matches. But he’s had a number of seasons at us now. Very rarely been mom or stand out performer.

Henry has done almost as much in 1/6 of the time

Plenty of positives.

4 points from safety with rival teams looking very poor.

We’ve still got 6 teams from the bottom 9 to play.

With the addition of Kirchhoff in the middle, and potentially Obasi up front.

Things are looking very positive.

And now next, we’ve got our only “big” derby match of the season at home on Saturday, let’s generate a great atmosphere for the boys!

I can think of over 10 games he’s gone missing. In fact he’s positively encouraged the team to perform shite by shiriking core responsibilities as a centre midfielder. I’ve seen him do it time after time. Paid good money for him to literally kick the ball out from kick off.

Great he played well today and in other matches. But he’s had a number of seasons at us now. Very rarely been mom or stand out performer.

And as if by magic, here’s one of them right on time....

He may not be blessed as a footballer but he’s never shirked a tackle and puts in a shift every single match

Going missing? That’s rich from you, that consistently backs strikers that would give Madeleine McCann good competition as national hide and seek champion

Good grief

bonkers